Flustered

The sun is completely down. She can't check what time it is, but already feels a little exhausted. Robin continues following the men extremely confused. The other two look to be almost.. steaming. Their movement is very strange and stiff. But the other one who was talking seems to walk normally. Deep into the forest, they reach a wood cabin. The normal man opens his coat. "Hide in this."

Luffy looks out the window and sees the dark sky, he checks the clock at the wall and the time 9:13 PM. "You both should rest. I would say lets search now, but we aren't allowed to leave our cabins once it hits 9." Iruka says."Are you serious? We can't just let our friends stay out there!" Luffy says. Nami also looks mad that she has to wait.

"I'm sorry, but there's absolutely no way you could leave. Theres Keris that stand outside the cabins, as well as the entry to town."

Iruka says, showing a expression as if she feels bad. "You'll only be able to go to the hot springs and your cabin."  Hiroshi says.  Luffy lets out a sigh and gives in. "Okay, we're leaving as soon as the sun rises, theres no time to waste!" He says and opens the cabin door.

Nami and Otama follow him out and walk towards his cabin. Surprisingly, its right behind Irukas. He reaches for his 1015 key and opens the door. "But.. Luffy.. Robin has the key to our room, where am I gonna sleep?"

She says. Luffy looks at her for a moment and looks away.

"With me and Otama."

He doesn't exactly see the issue in sharing a bed with her, but she seems to look a little.. She says. Waving her hands infront of her face. Theres a faint red on her cheeks. Its a little weird to sleep in the same bed as her captain, especially whos a guy..

"No way! These floors are hard and uncomfortable, whats so bad about sleeping with me?"
He crosses his arms and walks towards his bed. "F-Fine.." she gives in and jumps in bed. Otama immediately fell asleep on the little couch near the tv. Luffy slipped a pillow under her head and a blanket resting on top of her. He gets in bed preparing to get comfortable. His eyes look over to Nami for a split second who is attempting to sleep, her eyes closed. Shes wrapped up holding the blanket and her long orange hair dripping on the pillows. He turns back around to go to sleep and doesn't want to waste anytime to find his friends.

She felt his eyes on him, and was trying her hardest to not react or open them. Its not everyday you casually sleep in the same bed with a guy you don't like..

Or maybe.. that wasn't the case.

Nami looks at his hair resting on the pillow. She reaches out her hand inches away from his shoulder.. she hesitates for a moment before tapping it. "Luffy, how do you usually fall asleep at night?" She says. Nami usually doesn't have a hard time sleeping in new places, but for some reason she's extremely scared. This town being presumably.. fake, or controlled by the world government, really scares her. She could get captured in the middle of the night while sleeping.

He opens his eyes and turns over to look at her. Her eyes show she looks afraid or scared, he lays flat on his back and looks at the roof.
"I usually just close my eyes and sleep, doesn't everyone?" He says, laughing. "W-Well yeah, but do you ever get scared to sleep at night?"

Suddenly, a flood of memories wash over him. He remembers during his training on Rusukaina, he struggled sleeping after the Paramount war. But he didn't really want to tell Nami that.

"No."
He says. Nami rolls her eyes but not very surprised that he doesn't have a hard time sleeping. "Nami." "What?" "What did you do while we was all separated?" Luffy asks, Nami smiles softly, she can tell he was trying to distract her so she can eventually drift off to sleep. "I landed on a sky island." "What?!"

Luffys eyes widen and turns to look at her. "That sounds so cool.. tell me more about it!"—"Okay okay!" "The name of the island was called Weatheria, I had this old wizard man named Haredas teach me more about weather!"

She smiles. "But.. at first they locked me in some sort of cell, they thought I was a traitor or some sort of thief!" She pouts.

"Locked in a cell? That sounds like the situation I was in too.." He says, laughing. "Whatt?! How?" "The island I was stranded on was Amazon Lily! at first I was in a jungle. So I ate this mushroom and apparently passed out.." "Then, when I woke up I was in some sort of cell! There was a lot of female warriors standing outside just looking at me.. and questioning me."

Namis eyes widen and looks at Luffy. "Amazon Lily?! You mean, the all female island? How did you not die!" Nami shouts, Luffy laughs and shushes her before she gets too loud.

"That's the thing! Awhile later, I was walking around and busted in the roof of this bath.." —"That sure sounds like you, huh..." "Yeah yeah whatever! When I was in the bath, thats when I met Hancock!"

"Hancock? As in Boa Hancock?" "Yeah! Its a long story what happened but.." "Hancock actually helped me a lot! She sneaked me into impel down, and took me to sabaody! She also let me train on a island not too far from her!"

"Wow.. to befriend a warlord, that's amazing, Luffy!" Luffy closes his eyes and so does Nami. They both have a small smile. "I think i'm okay to sleep now, besides, I may have been a little overdramatic.. nothing will happen." Nami muttered while shoving her body back on her side.

A silence fills the cabin, Nami is slowly drifting off to sleep, while Luffy is still awake..