Break through

The gate closes and Zoro and Sanji are now left alone with unconscious Hiroshi and Iruka. The other cellmate fell asleep.

"They need to hurry up."
Nami and Kiko are walking through the dark prison. Her hand still toughly gripped on Namis jacket so she doesn't move from her grasp.

"Where are you taking me?"
"No questions."
They take a left turn showing a door at the dead end of the level.

"Cat Burglar Nami, with the Straw Hats."
"Is she alone?"
"No. The rest of the crew is in separate cells."

"I see."
The guard opens the door for Kiko, she drags Nami to go in first and she walks behind her, still tightly holding her coat.
Nami suddenly stops walking suddenly and this causes Kiko to be stunned for a second.
"Keep walking!" She says, Her fingers strengthening the grip on her jacket. Nami backflips over Kiko immediately causing her to step back from her grasp. Namis Clima tact is worn on her waist before she quickly grabs it and prepares a stance.

Kiko is obviously scared and she takes a few steps back, she also remembers this part of the prison has little to no guards since it only has one cell.

There was one guard which was guarding the cell itself.

"H-Hurry! Call Grethen!" Kiko mutters taking another step back while Nami just keeps getting closer. She finally runs up to kiko and knocks her on her neck causing her to pass out unconscious. "Weak, like I expected." She says while turning around to the guard who was getting ready to attack her.

"Not so fast!" She again knocks out the guard. She didn't want to use any abilities that would be too loud, so she only used the actual bar to knock them.

Nami turns around and faces Kikos unconscious body. "I have a idea."
She strips Kiko of her clothing and herself as well, she puts on Kikos old Turtle neck dress and her coat.

Her stockings, as well as her heels.
"My orange hair.. Nobody should notice unless she has a big ranking." She takes a second to breathe and then go and drag Kikos unconscious body behind one of the huge pillars in the room.
Now, I need to find Luffy!

The restroom door opens and Kass walks in, leaving his other comrades outside as they wait.
"Okay, go." Kass says softly.
"Why are you even doing this?"
Robin asks.

"I have my reasons."
Robin comes out of his coat and walks near the sink. "Hide in one of the stalls for now, don't leave until another 20 minutes."
He says quietly while walking out the restroom.
Robin shuts the door hiding herself in the stall.

Luffy has accepted there currently isn't a way to leave the room yet, so he sat on the office chair thinking hard if theres any ways he could.

The door knob rattles slightly and causes him to look over and spin back in his chair.
It opens to reveal Nami rushing in and shutting it behind her. A silly oni mask on Namis face lets Luffy not recognize who she is. "Who are you?" Nami shuts the door and takes off her mask. "Nami!" Luffy shouts and smiles. "How did you get in here?"

"I stole that Kiko girls clothing, and wore a mask. I asked the other Keris where you was! Why are you even in a doctors office anyway.."

I know why.
"??" A sudden voice heard in the room causes Nami and Luffy to jump back in surprise. "Show yourself!" Luffy shouts.

I'm right here, darling.
The voice was heard from Namis mouth and causes Nami herself to jump back and shout. "What the hell?" She screams.

strip me of my clothing, you messed yourself up.

"What are you talking about?"
Anything I wear becomes contaminated of my energy, my energy.. possesses other people who wear it.

"Possess?" Nami stutters. All of a sudden. Her body jumps up and her eyes close. "Nami!" Luffy screams and jumps over to her body now laying on the hard floor. He shakes her shoulders but theres no response or movement. "Shit! Nami!" He shouts once again and slaps her cheek.

20 minutes has passed since Robin has been hiding in the cell of the restroom quietly. She unlocks the door and sneaks around to the exit. Her ears tingle as she overhears a conversation between a few guards on the other side of the wall.
"I heard the Strawhats was captured today."
"Yeah. But Nico Robin was yet to be captured."

"Kiko Sama will be sure to get her, she got the rest of them."

Both a man and a womans voice was heard to robin until they slowly faded away as they walked away from the outside of the restroom.
She very quickly and quietly walks out.
Meanwhile with Nami and Luffy. Luffy is sitting on the office chair spinning while thinking how to escape.

He suddenly feels the chair stop spinning.
"Nami?" He turns his head around to look at her holding the top of the chair. His smile is all 'her' eyes can focus on. A blush is shown on her face and she spins the chair to face her.
"Nami? Is something wrong?" He asks her noticing she's acting strange. "No, its me." Her fingers fiddling with a strand of her hair.

"If your Nami.."
"What did we bring back from Cocoyashi village?" Luffy stares into her eyes and asks her. 'Namis' eyes widen for a second and then snaps back to normal. "Stop being silly, its me."
She walks closer to the chair and puts her hand on his arm resting on the chairs armrest.
I can take advantage of being a close friend she thought.

Back in the room Kikos unconscious body was in. The guard that was passed out has yet to wake up, until Kikos eyes roll around until she opens them, tossing her upper body up. "What.. where am I?"

She recognizes the room shes in. She quickly takes a glance at her hands and gasps. "No.." 'She' mutters. "I'm.."
Nami has appeared to swap bodies with Kiko. From Kiko entering her body, Namis spirit went into Kikos. "How did this even happen?" She shouts and grabs Namis old clothes that was laying on the floor. "I need to get back in that room, Luffy needs my help!"