CHAPTER TWO

I'm honestly kind of invested in this story and where it's gonna go so you're probably gonna get frequent updates but like I keep saying, I would love more ideas!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Pov: Nova

     I took an hour to unpack and just breathe. I won't lie I was overwhelmed.

I'm excited to be on this new journey or whatever you wanna call it, but it's a lot.

My door was open so Amari walks in and lets me know it's time to go.

I brush my teeth and make sure my hair looks okay before I grab my backpack purse and start walking behind them to what i'm guessing is the cafeteria.

I was right and we ended up at the cafeteria, it was so loud and I hated it, they led me to a table back in the corner of the cafeteria and it was a lot quieter.

"Hi daddy Alea says" as she goes up to one of the boys. "Hi my sweet girl he says" while tickling her as she turns into a giggly mess.

"Okay so that's Jay, Alea's daddy, and that is Devin my daddy and then that is Bria and her daddy Atlas" Amari says as she goes to sit down.

"You can sit right here next to Naya, she doesn't have a little but she's really nice" Aela says.

"Um okay" I say nervously as I go sit next to her. "Where's your dinner luv" Naya asked. "I don't know but I'm not hungry "I say.

"Well can you eat half of my sandwich, I can't finish it and I don't wanna waste it" she's says.

Mm okay I don't it to go to waste" I say taking the half she was holding out to me.

I take a bit and just melt as the flavors taste so good. "Where did u get this sandwich from its so yummy" I say.

"I make them, I can make you one for lunch if you would like tomorrow" she says softly. "Yes please" I say mouth full of food.

Pov: Naya

Second she came into the cafeteria I had eyes on her. I could tell the loud noise was bothering her so I was thankful when they started making their way to my table.

Amari introduced everyone and Alea told her it sit by me but she really didn't have much of an opinion as there was only one sit open.

She was just sitting there swinging her legs under the table while everyone else was chatting and eating.

I shared my sandwich saying I couldn't finish it all and didn't want it to go to waste.

I could definitely finish that sandwich but i wanted to make sure she had something.

I watched her take the first bite as she relaxed. She asked me where I had gotten the sandwich from.

I told her I had made it and will make one for her tomorrow. She said "yes please" with her mouth full.

"Hey no talking with your mouth full" I say softly

"Okay I'm sorry" she says looking at her feet. It's okay I saw as I lift her chin up.

I was honestly shocked, she seemed so scared like she was gonna get into trouble after I said that.

Pov: Nova

I was scared she was gonna hurt me when I talked with my mouth full. I didn't mean to honestly, I just didn't want to ignore her offer.

The sandwich was really good and I don't even know where to go to get food.

We have a kitchen in our down so i'm guessing we have to go to the grocery store so i can get some snacks i like.

"Hey um Amari can we go to the grocery store so I can get some snacks I like" I asked nervously.

"Omg yesss she says as she turns to her daddy Jay. Daddy can we go to the store please " she begs.

"Of course we'll all go, how does that sound mm", he questioned?

"Good we can take two big cars dada" she says resting her head on his shoulder.

"Sure baby" he says setting her in his lap.

"Yess we're going to the store, we're going to the store" Aela sings.

"Your silly" Bria says giggling. I've yet to talk to her but she seems super sweet.

Naya starts talking to Jay about the car rules in this community.

I wasn't trying to overhear them but I was curious. Naya said that all littles have to be in a car seat and she doesn't know how I will take it.

She was whispering so I could hardly hear her. Once i heard the end though, I felt bad for listening so I started talking to Aela instead.

"We have to be in car seats" I asked. "Yeah it's a precaution, but there really comfortable and you get one that's ur favorite color she squeals extremely loud.

Naya looks over with a stern look, and says little one "inside voice".

"Sorry Naya i was just excited" Aela said.

Today is Saturday so we have the day all free i heard. Everyone starts packing up there lunch and getting up.

We start walking outside to the ocean and stop in the sand near a playground.

"Okay little ones go play" Devin says. Everyone goes to sit down and the littles run off to the playground, I stand there not know what to do when Naya comes over.

Pov: Naya

I'm wondering why Nova isn't playing with the others?

"Hey why ain't you playing with the others" I say quietly

"I don't know how to play" Nova says looking at her feet

"Amari come here love" I yelled. She runs over out of breath so I take the moment to asked if moon would teach Nova how to play and to be gentle.

Okayy yesss I would love to, moon says grabbing Nova's hand

Nova looks back at me reassuringly and I quickly say go play sweet girl if you need me i'll be right it.

With that they ran off to play...

_____________________________________

OK, so I want this to not be a fast paced book but since it is an Academy things slowly start becoming normal for her
I would love advice on how to make this book better, and what else you guys would like to see !
we got over 1000 words today