Introduction

The world is a very strange place, with ups and downs almost everywhere. But that is not the reason this book exists. The only reason this book exists is because of the galaxies. Each having unique planets. Such as the one talking objects live on: Ogiba.

It is a planet in a galaxy called Balé. Not the welsh former footballer Gareth Bale, no. Instead it is named after an event that created the multiverse. And not just the multiverse, the human evolution istelf. By now you ovbiously know that these events were named Balé.

Because of the event's existence, nothing would be real.

Thankfully, this event did happen. And who knows maybe one day we'll be able to make a ship to get us to the planet Ogiba, to talk to inanimate Objects. But that is in the future.

As for Balé, it started when a random black hole emerged even though a supernova didn't occur, then this black hole turned into the shape of man with a devil horn and an angel, well, whatever it is up above their heads. After that, it exploded and created not 1, not 2, not even 5, but 20 universes, and more black holes made 20 universes to all together make 200 universes and 800 galaxies inside of them. Universe was special in it's own way. Like our galaxy, which we live in with the sun.

But the best Universe by far was Fon. In which they had many galaxies and many planets. The one that stood out was of course, Ogiba. Where talking, living, moving objects lived in harmony and peace.

And that my dearest reader, is where our story truly starts.