Chapter 5. The Paranormal Treasure Hunt

Apple began to zoom his way on the horizontal tube, It was a zero Gravity experience. And leaflet was enjoying it too, mostly being thrown at mythical creatures everywhere. Then it came to the end of the tube, Apple used a blue star to get to the next, and he kept on running until he found a certain someone. Balloony had been flying in outer space since 24th December.

It was no surprise Apple saw him there. And decided to confront him. "Balloony, what are you doing in outer space?" Asked the confused Apple standing before him. "I got trapped by a Red Playstation Controller. Now i don't know what I'm supposed to do. Wait, I found this weird thing, it's an apple, but it's golden. Here, take it." Balloony replied.

Slowly, Balloony handed apple the Power apple. Apple walked up to it and touched it. Nothing. Just, nothing. Until. "You need to collect 4 on every galaxy. So, you need three more to get back to the Observatory." "Why?" Asked Apple. "Well, you'll see me in every galaxy, I'll fly you back to the Observatory whenever you get 4 because it maxes up energy. There are already two put in, so we need 78 more. You already launched it to make the number 3. So 77 more. Around 19 more galaxies to travel to including this one."

Apple went off to find more power apples, he stumbled across a giant ring, surrounding a platform, he went in and saw a metal version of Pizza. This is where it gets interesting.
The Metal Clone attacked apple with an odd goo, but turned into a puddle as soon as leaflet was thrown onto him. He emerged back up and leaflet him him 2 times which turned him into gallium liquid. After that he turned into a Duo Apple.

A duo apple, is as strong as two apples combined. "Is that the duo apple?" Asked Leaflet. Apple went over to touch it. It still wasn't enough. So apple went back and found a star which he got from collecting 10 random objects in 5 minutes balloony assigned him to. And with that, Balloony had enough stars to fly apple to the observatory. The power apples were absorbed into the centre sun.

Muggy was with The Handler trying to stop baby stars from raging, they were waiting for dinner. "Apple, do you think you can help with this issue, It's like a burden, truly." Muggy stepped away. Apple came and saw the wreak they were causing. "Eat him, and handed leaflet to the Stars. Instead, they used him as a toy and were relaxed. "Do i look like Fire food to you?" Leaflet asked.

"You don't wanna know." Replied Apple.

As they traveled through the sky. Controller was preparing the Comet Crusher to set off in three days. He had to have 5 more apples to complete it. So that was how the race began. Apple and Leaflet Collected 6.

Apple went to the Lava Ice Galaxy where he found balloony to help him. He got a duo apple from completing one of balloony's tasks. A spare apple from him, and a final one from collecting 100 coins at once with a set time.

He also got some from stars for reading to them.

Muggy got 5 by beating a horde of incoming enemies, 1 apple for every 10 enemies beaten. They only needed 64 more. This is when Controller snapped. "I swear to Playstation 1, if these people get 64 apples I'm as dead as I was when the Ps4 touchpad controller came out. Darn, my younger brother took so much from me that I needed, attention."

Controller had a long lasting family, his Mother, the N64 controller, and Father: The Sega Dreamcast Controller, had 5 babies together. The Ps1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 controllers.

Names:
Ps Controller: DualShock
Ps2 controller: DualShock The 2nd.
Ps3 Controller: SixAxis
Ps4 Controller: Dualshock the 3rd
Ps5 Controller: Dualshock the 4th

He was the odd one out of his brothers, his real name being sixaxis. And so this turned him into the punching bag of the family once his father died in 2002, he hadn't been alive by that time, so he didn't remember who his dad was. Then his entire sibling lineup were adopted by Wii Controller (Mother) And Xbox 360 Controller (Father). But soon enough, he had enough and killed his younger brother in 2020 Dualshock the 3rd. He also was never in family photos. And when he left his parents, he turned himself bloody red.

And hence the reason he flew up into outer space, he wanted to end it all, the world, the universe, hell, even the multiverse. He created the Comet Crusher which could be powered by the Grand Apple, a giant Power apple forged from 80 apples into One single Apple. With it, one person could destroy entire universes. But in the events, make a new one with many galaxies.

The Objectopians guarded the Grand Apple thinking nobody should be able to have so much power. But since then, the Grand Apple has been divided back into 80 shards.

"Sir, we  have found the next 64 apples we need to get away from them." A robot servant told SixAxis. "Don't worry, I'll be ready for those rascals who've got 16 of those golden apples..."

Apple was walking along the Observatory when he noticed a warp Star near the Centre Sun. "Imma go collect some Apples" said Muggy. Apple said the same and headed off. However today he wouldn't get any regular Apple. Nor a duo Apple. And it wouldn't be a normal galaxy.

He flew with Balloony who warned him about a major threat. SixAxis was ready for the Paranormal to happen, and no matter what, the battle wouldn't end well, in fact, not well at all.

They were landing on the galaxy and saw Controller stepping into a boxing ring. "Apple, your time is up." SixAxis said. "Call me SixAxis, the rejected Ps3 original Controller." Now get up and fight me!