part one..

Part One —
2 wolves named Araceliy and Kade but grew up in the human world..
Araceliy and Kade were the bestest of childhood friends. They grew up together in the human world.. but what they didn't know about each other was their true identities. One day.. a full moon came along (they're pre adults now btw) they were hanging out on a hill.. they were chatting but Kade was acting strange.. she asked him "whats wrong?" he says nothing as he turned into his true form infront of her.. she looked shocked — "Kade? is that you?" he looks back and stares at her saying firmly with a husky voice "yes.. its me Araceliy.." she was taken aback.. she has never seen his true form before.. he looks at her and says "surprised are we now?" she tries to get some words out but her voice seems to be stuck in her throat.. as she desperately tries again she opens her mouth as she tries to speak again but.. a small whisper only comes out.. Kade turns and looks at the full moon.. "you don't like my true form do you..?" he asked her.. this time she muttered out "i- i do like it... i'm just surprised thats all.." as she says this.. (PLOST TWIST?? ⁿᵒᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ) "I have to show you something" she says.. Kade turns around looking at her.. "what is it..?" Araceliy looks at Kade in the eyes.. as she also TURNS INTO HER TRUE FORM... "im just like you.." she said.. he was shocked.. but as moments passed by they sat together looking at the full moon howling together.. but someone interrupts them...

(to be continued)