SEPARATE

Danielle's POV :

Everything was going great at home.

Charlotte was slowly getting more and more comfortable and Stefania had moved all the things she needed and wanted at my house from hers.

We were nearly finished with filming the first part of the season, before the winter break.

"Charlotte are you ready to go ?" I shouted from the living room.

"I'm coming, I'm coming !" She yelled back, running to the front door while trying to put on her socks.

"Did you take the forms for therapy ?"

"Oh," She said looking at me.

"I'm here in two seconds." She said, running back to her room.

I didn't like being late but honestly I liked when Lottie acted like a typical teenager.

She was carefree.

"I'm here." She said out of breath and we stepped into the car.

"What is Stefania doing today ?" She questioned curiously.

"She's going to show around her house for potential new residents."

"Oh, okay."

"That means she's staying with you forever ?" She asked.

"And with you." I said and watched as a little smile appeared on her face.

We soon arrived on set and immediately headed to hair and makeup.

Our scenes went smoothly but Lottie had a lot to do so when we came home in the middle of the afternoon, she was exhausted.

"You can rest for thirty minutes but then you have therapy." I said gently.

"Mmmmh." She answered and collapsed on the couch.

"Dani's cuddles ?" I suggested.

She nodded without lifting her head but I could see her grinning a little.

I sat next to her and she snuggled close to me.

"You can try to close your eyes a little, take a power nap."

Charlotte managed to rest a bit, but far from what she needed.

She sleepily followed me to the car and I drove us to her therapist's office.

"Don't fall asleep baby girl." I said as she rested her head on the car window.

"But I'm tired."

"I know sweetie, and as soon as we're home you take a little dinner and you can go to bed."

Once we arrived, I led her to the office.

We were greeted by Pauline like last time, but today I was going to wait outside.

Lottie turned to me, her eyes full of tears.

"You're okay sweetheart."

"I'll stay right here," I said, sitting on a chair in the waiting area.

"Don't leave please." She whispered.

"Oh no sunshine, I'll never leave I promise." I said and pulled her into a hug.

"You're so brave sweetie Lottie, such a strong girl." I said quietly.

"Are we ready to start ?" Asked Pauline.

"Yeah." Murmured Lottie.

I watched as she followed Pauline into the bright room and turned one last time to look at me with a cute little pout.