Ch-3: Meeting Mr.Park

*Next day morning*

Jisoo was getting ready in her room while taehyung was waiting for her at the hall.

Tae: so is there any progress??

Lawyer: sir it might take two to three weeks of time judging by the situation.

Tae: what!! How am I supposed to handle everything??

Lawyer: actually the thing is someone has placed a gun in his luggage so they have arrested him.

Tae: a GUN!!! how the hell is that possible?? He never had it in the first place.

Lawyer: things are getting more complicated than we thought.

Tae: your right, just try everything possible I want him back in South Korea soon.

Lawyer: I will try my best sir.

*He hung up*

Tae: who would do such a thing??

Soon jisoo arrived into the hall and saw Tae was tensed

Jisoo: what happened???

Tae: jonsoo won't be back for 2 to 3 weeks.

Jisoo: what the heck now I have act for weeks.

Tae: that won't be necessary since Mr.Park will only visit us once also he is very particular in making business partners so behave properly infront of him. He generally lives in Australia but he's coming here especially for our deal so there's no room for mistake. He may stay here for like a day or two since he's a busy person.

Jisoo: you already said this for 10 times already can you stop it now I'm nervous.

Tae: don't be and you should take this opportunity to increase your knowledge since you will be joining our office soon.

Jisoo: don't worry I have different goals.

Tae: what do you mean??

Jisoo: nothing let's go.

*at the office building*

Jisoo and taehyung entered the office and all the women had thier eyes on them. Jisoo was feeling uneasy.

Jisoo: why are they staring at us??

Tae: you don't know??

Jisoo: don't know what??

Tae: me and jonsoo are called the handsome boss duo in the office.

Jisoo: what bhaaa hhaaaa.

*She started laughing*

Jisoo: I think they all should visit eye doctor why don't you book an appointment for them.

Tae: shut up its not funny. Let's go and wait at the meeting room.

Jisoo: ok.

*in the meeting room*

Secretary: sir Mr.park is here.

Jisoo: already ahhh this is frustrating.

Tae: mind your voice and be ready.

Jisoo pov: I never wanted to enter this building but look what's happening now. This is all because of my idiot brother once he returns I will grind him in the mixer.

*Mr.Park entered the room*

Jisoo pov: wth he looks so handsome and sophisticated with that suit also isn't that the newly launched limited edition Rolex watch. Ahh I can smell his richness from him.