.prologue.

EUN-BYEOL WAS LAYING IN HER BATHTUB FULL OF BUBBLES WITH A GLASS OF RED WINE IN HER HAND.The day was exhausting for her,teaching six different students,practicing for her upcoming performances and then coming home to her son reaking havoc around the house and his nanny not being able to keep up.

Eun-byeol didn't realize she closed her eyes and drifted of to sleep,until her husband came into the bathroom searching for her.

"You didn't even finish the bottle." Dae-hyun commented,noticing the full bottle of wine.Eun-byeol leaned on the side of the bathtub to her husband with her hand under her chin. "I fell asleep after one glass"

Dae-hyun kneeled down to his wife kissing her forehead. "How was work? I noticed you got up earlier today" the woman in the water asked. "Work was fine.I got a call from the office that's why I went early" Eun-byeol nodded at her husband's answer.

"Did you put Ji-hoon to bed?" Dae-hyun asked. "Yeah,I sent the Caretaker home early" Eun-byeol answered. "When I went into his room he was still awake" Eun-byeol sighed and tried to step out of the tub but was stopped by her husband.

"It's fine,he's asleep now.He was just really resistant" Eun-byeol looked up at the ceiling not knowing what to do about their son.Ji-hoon himself knew that his behavior wasn't 'normal' but he still enjoyed his childhood.

"I'm worried about him" Eun-byeol said to the man in the suit. "I know,but we can't do anything,but accepted and tried to make it better for him" Dae-hyun took Eun-byeol's hand in his and gave her a kiss.

Eun-byeol gave Dae-hyun a small smile. "I know"
"He's our son.It will get better" Dae-hyun reassured Eun-byeol.

"I really hope so"