.one.

MY FINGERS HAD A MIND OF THEIR OWN

MY FINGERS HAD A MIND OF THEIR OWN.They played the Piano gracefully as if my fingers knew the keys personally.A knock on my office door interrupted me,my assistant came inside. "I apologize for the interruption,but Ms.Park is downstairs waiting for you."

I turned on my phone to look at the time.It was a little over 2pm.We agreed that I would help her with her wedding preparations since she's getting married next month and I got married last month.

I walked down the stairs to see her looking at one of the pictures that was hanging on the wall.The pictures was taking two weeks after mine and Dae-hyun wedding.It consisted of My Father,My Grandmother,My Husband and Myself.We all had the picture,but I was the only one who had it made this big to be hanged upon my walls.

Yeon-jin heard me coming and turned around with a smile. "I heard you play.It's like everytime you get better and better." She complicated me and I went to hug her.

"How is marriage life treating you?" She asked as we sat down on the big white couch.I chuckled. "You really want to be prepared,huh?"

"Can you blame me?" "Just,let yourself loose.Getting married is the opportunity to spend your life with the one you love." I advised her.She publish the pre-wedding pictures with Do-yeong and since then she has been pretty anxious about getting married.

"You don't have to push yourself if your not ready." She sighed. "I know that.I just want everything to be perfect and you're the best and only person to help me with that."

We talked a lot before we got to the wedding preparations.We didn't noticed how late is was until Dae-hyun joined us on the second floor of our house. "Yeon-jin," he greeted her with a nod and kissed me on the head. "Sweetheart."

"I better leave then." She smiled and finished her glass of wine. "We will talk tomorrow,okay?" She nodded and we hugged before she left.

"Do-yeong's fiancée,right?" Dae-hyun asked while filling up my almost empty glass with wine and drinking it.I gave him the answer by nodding.

"She seems nice." He said,skeptical.We locked eyes and I went to hug his waist,since he was significantly taller than me even with heels on. "What is it?" I asked him. "Just be careful.I'm getting a bad feeling." We kissed and he finished his glass with the red liquid.

" We kissed and he finished his glass with the red liquid