.two.

HYEON-NAM WAS TAKING THIS MISSION VERY SERIOUS

HYEON-NAM WAS TAKING THIS MISSION VERY SERIOUS.This time around she was following Eun-byeol.She discreetly took a few pictures of her walking into a gynecology.

Dong-eun was waiting for Hyeon-nam in her car when she got a notification from the news outlet she's been following

Dong-eun was waiting for Hyeon-nam in her car when she got a notification from the news outlet she's been following.It was announcing Seo Eun-byeol's concert in honor of her 5th Year as Soprano and Prima Donna of Korea.

Dong-eun was too embraced by the news that she didn't noticed Hyeon-nam joining her in the car.Hyeon-nam look over at Dong-eun and chuckled. "You saw it too? I came across a Billboard of her today.Wow,she's really beautiful."

Dong-eun snapped out of it asked her about the pictures. "She went to the doctor and then meet up with Yeon-jin today.They seem very close." Dong-eun sighed.

Eun-byeol still doesn't know the truth about the people she calls Friends.Dong-eun wondered how she would take the news.If she would believe it or try to excuse it.Either way she had to do it.

"~Gioventu l'amor cantiam~" La Capinera by Julius Benedict

"~Gioventu l'amor cantiam~" La Capinera by Julius Benedict.I didn't necessarily like the Aria,but I was still going to perform it.

"Good.You've gotten better.I know you're going to make me proud." My Grandmother completed me,which was rare when it came to my singing.