Chapter 11

It took me two days to gang up the courage and decide to face Spencer. He hasn't answered my calls or texts. Understandably, I would do the same if I were in his shoes.

So this is me taking a chance on love. I walk into his building with a straight face, made sure to dress sexy just to remind him what he has, I mean he did say we are not done so I am guessing this is his way of asking me to show up for him and prove my feelings for him are as real as pure diamond.

Walking up to his assistant she looked up and smiled at me, she's only seen me once in passing. She was dropping something at his house and I just happened to be there.

"Hello good afternoon." She sang towards me. Before I could say anything else, she added. "His in the boardroom, they have a meeting. If you could just wait here please." Directing me to the sofa next to his door.

"Thank you." When my ass got comfortable I scanned the area. And I wonder if she could hear the things that went down inside his office.

After a few minutes Spencer steps in front of me with his hands in the pocket he doesn't make a move to hug or anything but I can see the glee in his eyes. His happy to see me.

We stare at each other, trying to say so much in that one stare.

I'm sure his secretary must sense some animosity burning from around the corner somewhere.

"You look good." He says without taking his eyes away from me.

"Thanks. Can we have a moment to talk."

"Just talking?" the little smirk playing across his face.

I smiled.

He held out his hands and pulled me up to my feet. We walked to his office.

Letting go of my hand as soon as we were closed in the room.

"I missed you." I call behind him as he takes his seat. Spreading his legs while sliding into it. Wish it was my body underneath him.

"It took you four days to realize that."

OKAY. "I needed to fix me before I can present myself to you." Stepping closer to him but not reaching for him yet. I am not wearing anything under this coat. And with the way his looking at me, he must know what's up.

"Come here."

Smirking. "Why?"

"I want you to feel something."

Oh I want to feel lots of things. But there is only one thing I want to feel, right now on my tongue specifically. You know what I am too agitated, will have to skip the foreplay all together. I came here for a quickie.

Putting one foot in front of me, I cross the room and plant my behind on the table. He slides the chair next to me, so that I am now in between his legs.

"Now tell me what you were saying."

"I want to be with me."

"I know that." His index finger traces cycles on my knee. "What I want to know, is if you are ready to be with me long term or short term. Because I have been ready since that first night."

This man just had to lay it thick.

Pulling both of his hands, I place them on my waist. He pressed into me just the way I like. I lean in and capture his lips. "I'm right where I need to be." Moving to straddle his laps.

Has your body ever felt so hot, you couldn't control your thoughts. Suddenly it has a mind of its own.

"Am I going to see what's inside." Eyes trailing my body.