Hides Sickness (Appendicitis)

•-Request by @/Percyjacksonfan246.

Enjoy!

ZAYN'S POV:

Waking up with a stomach ache is definitely not something anyone would love. That was what happened to me one hour before. I woke up at 8 am to an pain in my stomach.

I ignored it and sat on the edge of bed. Suddenly the pain increased and a nauseous feeling washed across my body. Groaning and tearing up with pain i ran to the bathroom and sat against toilet seat.

After five minutes my dinner came out. I felt light but the pain didn't went away. I went back to my room. Noticing the silence outside I guessed the boys haven't woken up yet. We have one interview today only and the rest of the time is free.

I decided not to disturb anyone and keep it to myself. I can definitely handle myself.

I tried sleeping but I was sweating after vomiting so I decided to take a shower. Maybe my body is just over worked due to consecutive shows in a row.

After the shower my body was refreshed but the pain wasn't gone till yet.

After few minutes I heard voices downstairs and noticed that the boys were awake now. I decided to join them it might distract me from the pain for a few minutes.

I went down and pain increased. I groaned but decided to be completely normal infront of them.

I was greeted by two energetic faces.

"Hello Mate" Louis and Niall chirped together.

"Hi. Where are Harry and Liam?" I asked frowning in confusion and pain both.

"Oh both have gone to get breakfast from the nearest new restaurant" Niall said taking a huge gulp of milk. I nodded. I sat beside Louis on round table and suddenly the pain pinched in my stomach's lower area.

"You alright?" Louis asked and Niall looked at me with worried expressions.

"Yeah definitely" I said and both of them nodded. I can tell that they were not convinced from my answer.

Suddenly the nauseous feeling hit again and this time I couldn't contain myself now. I suddenly ran towards the bathroom and I can heard footsteps following me.

I kneeled against the toilet and this time the a blood filled vomit followed.

"Oh My-" Niall gasped while Louis was rubbing my back continuously. My tears were flowing out and my pain increased.

"Niall call the ambulance" Louis said. The seriousness in his voice sent shivers through my body. His voice showed concern alot.

Louis and Niall both helped me stand and suddenly a pinching unbearable pain shot through my stomach lower area and suddenly my body was sweating and was now cold. The same second my vision started darkening and the only thing I can conclude was that I got unconscious.

*Third Person's POV*

"Z oh my god!" Niall shouted out of panic after Zayn fainted.

"We don't have time to wait for ambulance. Pick him up" Louis said and with that both of the boys ran towards their car with Zayn in their hands.

They rushed towards the hospital and meanwhile Louis called Harry telling him about the situation. Harry said that he would be joining them straight at hospital.

*At Hospital*

He was rushed towards the operation theater as soon as boys entered in hospital with him.

"What happened?" Liam asked running towards the boys with Harry.

"He vomited full of blood" Niall said picking up his nails.

"I think it was his appendix" Louis said and sighed. Others nodded and stay silent waiting for the doctor to tell about Zayn.

*After Surgery*

Doctor told the boys that Zayn's appendix was bursted and he made to operation theater in time.

The boys were now waiting for Zayn to open his eyes while they sat around his bed.

"He should have told us before, when he felt the pain first" Louis sighed totally emotionally drained.

"It's not his fault mate. You know what he is like" Liam said patting Louis' head.

"But atleast he should have let us know that he wasn't feeling well. Doctor told us that the pains are felt before. He should have told us" Niall sighed.

"Relax Niall. He is fine now. " Harry said and rubbed Niall's shoulder. The boys sat again silence covering them.

Soon Zayn opened his eyes. Boys asked him the same thing they talked about earlier.

"I am sorry" Zayn said and rubbed his eyes.

"It's alright but please Zayn let us know next time if you feel anything. And same goes for all three of you" Louis said taking Daddy Direction role. Everyone know when it comes to his people Louis is most sensitive and responsible person even more than Liam.

"Yes Zaynie please. Promise me" Niall said holding his pinky finger. Voice of chuckle chorused through the room.

"Promise" Zayn said curling his pinky finger with Niall.

"I'm hungry" Niall said and Liam laughed.

"We all are I guess. We haven't had our breakfast."  Liam said and other boys nodded.

"Yeah because Zayn decided to scare us" Louis said and glared playfully at Zaynie.

"Oh Come on now Louis" Zayn whined and Louis laughed.

"Well we have brought the breakfast which we were gone to buy" Harry said and took out three bags of food from the couch in room.

Soon he was discharged and the boys went back home. The interview of the day was cancelled and was rescheduled to next week. The boys took Zayn's cover untill his stitches were healed. They took turns to sleep with him in his room incase anything happens.

--------

~I hope you liked it I tried my best to write it good.
Also other updates will be done soon just like this one.

Comments, suggestions, opinions votes and requests are welcomed <3

Take Care

AUTHOR ♡