Chapter 2

Gwen's P.O.V

There was no place I hated more than that damn island. Yet somehow I kept coming back.  My head was throbbing & my vision was blurry, but I could make out the familiar cabins. The bedsprings were jutting into my back. Groaning, I sat up & looked around me. I could see several other teens, some slightly stirring & some fully awake. I recognized some of them as my fellow castmates & survivors. The others I didn't know, but they seemed to know something about this place. "Not this place again! Where's the stupid exit?" I heard someone yell. I looked over & saw a tall, athletic-looking girl with short blonde hair wearing a tracksuit. "Calm down, Jo. There's obviously some reason we're here."  A short, almost pixie-like girl with icy blonde hair was trying to reason with Jo. Finally, I spoke up, "Who are you guys?"  "I'm Dawn." said the short girl. "Do you have any idea why we're here?" I looked around the room. I vaguely recognized the other teens, but I couldn't figure out from where. All the other teens seemed to know each other. I was gonna ask them who they were, but Courtney beat me to it. "Who are you guys? Are you working with him?" she asked accusingly. I was taken aback. These guys looked even more confused & scared than we were, why would they be working for the killer? "Who's 'him'?" asked a redheaded girl. "We have no idea what you're talking about, I swear!" "How do you guys know each other?" asked Noah. "We were all contestants on Total Drama: Revenge of the Island." replied a short, frail black boy with a red hoodie. Noah's eyes went wide. "Oh no," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "What is it?" I asked. Everyone in the room perked up. "Did you guys notice that everyone here has competed on Total Drama at some point?" Noah asked the entire room. Then it clicked. "And the killer said that he wouldn't stop until he completely destroyed Total Drama," I said slowly. "which means murdering every contestant." "Everyone here are either survivors from the first time or the newbie cast." said Duncan. "The killer won't stop until everyone in this room is dead." 

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update🙃I was really busy & I had another bout of writer's block. Unfortunately, the next chapter will also take a long time cos my term exams are starting next week. I'll try my best to update, but please be patient. Hope you enjoy!

P.S: The chapters are gonna be a lot shorter now. Sorry!