𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 -𝟙𝟟-

"She did WHAT!?" Chan shouted, he was so loud practically the whole restaurant went dead silent.

"Yeah, she's hiding right now" Jisung said as looked around trying to spot Alexa somewhere, "God I can't believe I hired her." The wolf sighed as he walked away.

The squirrel followed behind him as the two looked around for Alexa.

Eventually even Felix and Jeongin joined in since they were having so much trouble.

"Come out little shit" Felix shouted outloud as he looked around making the others giggle, expect Chan who was extremely angry already.

"yeah maybe stop saying that outloud..." Jisung whispered to the chick.

Felix rolled his eyes and continued to search for her.

"Oh crap I know where she is" Jeongin said out loud standing up from the ground, everyone turned their heads around and looked at him.

"Where is she?" Jisung asked desperately wanting to find her already, "She's in the freezer" the fox said rolling his eyes as he put his hands on his hips.

"That's the stupidest place to hide, then again it's Alexa." Felix said making the two laugh.

Chan started speeding walking extremely fast over to the freezer making the other boys rush as well.

The 4 of them came to a stop when they reached the freezer, Chan moved his hand up to the handle and sighed pulling the door wide open.

"I KNEW IT, I told you!" Jeongin cheered as he saw Alexa shivering and crouched down inside of the freezer.

"Good job" Felix said as patted the fox's back, "I know I know" Jeongin replied smiling before he made eye contact with Alexa causing him to make a disgusted face.

"get out here now." Chan spoke loudly with a strict and demanding tone.

The girl stepped out of the freezer and looked ashamed, nervous, and disappointed.

"I can't believe you Alexa, your fired." the wolf said before Alexa sighed and rolled her eyes, "Don't roll your eyes at me, you know what you did wrong." Chan said before he grabbed her and started walking towards the entrance of the restaurant.

He kicked her out before grabbing her apron.

"she a bitch for trying to steal your man" Felix said, "Mm.. yup, also for doing that to every other guy" Jisung said looking over at chick.

"Personally if she said that to Hyunjin I would have thrown hands but that's just me" Felix said before he walked away over to the kitchen.

Jisung and Jeongin chuckled as they walked back over to the front not having to worry about her anymore.

They continued to do their job for a few more hours to come.

4 hours later.

Jisung walked over to the back hanging up his apron on his hook before then clocking out as he walked towards Felix and Jeongin.

"I'm so damn tired" Felix complained as he whined and groaned stretching.

"I especially am after dealing with Alexa's shit" the squirrel said with an annoyed tone in his voice as he looked at the two boys who nodded.