𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚣𝚣𝚒 -𝟚𝟛-

Warning:

‼️Smut‼️
(Cause I know your probably desperate for it at this point😭)

Both Jisung and Minho walked out the room after sometime trying to find some swim shorts that fit the two of them in his large closet.

After finding some the elder pulled out two from the closet and they put them on, the elders were black and the younger's were a dark blue color.

Minho held two towels in his arms both being for him the boy.

They walked down the steps and over to the kitchen and slid the clear sliding doors open to the left that led outside to the grassy land and cloudy, chilly skies above.

Minho wrapped the towel around the boy who wasn't wearing a shirt and walked over to the jacuzzi.

Jisung's legs got goosebumps as he stood beside the elder who clicked a button that poured out the warm and hot water inside of the jacuzzi quickly.

The elder rubbed the boys arms up and down as he stood behind him kissing his neck softly.

The squirrel smiled turning his head to the side being able to tell hickeys were now forming on his neck and shoulder.

Minho back hugged Jisung and pulled his face away watching the jacuzzi fill up with water that lit up from the lights inside of the jacuzzi making the water also look blue.

Once it filled up Minho walked closer and stepped inside slowly looking up at the squirrel with an unintentional smirk on his lips that made him look even more attractive with the steam from the water around him.

Jisung's cheeks flared up a rosy pink as he made eye contact with his attractive boyfriend and walked closer pulling the towel off of his torso tossing it onto a table nearby.

The squirrel stepped inside slowly and sat down.

The water was the perfect temperature, not too hot and definitely not too cold. It was just at the point of steam especially because of the cold air.

The boy laid back and relaxed in the jacuzzi, he had never had such an experience—it truly felt like a luxury.

He couldn't believe this was going to be his home—to be shared with the elder too was the best thing that he could've ever asked for or imagined.

The two sat in awkward silence, Minho admiring Jisung intently who was laid against the jacuzzi with his eyes closed not even noticing.

The elder smiled as he looked at the boy, he was just so adorable it was unbelievable.

The squirrel suddenly sat back up and looked into the elders eyes.

"Minho.." he spoke softly while making eye contact with the elder—"Yes love?~" he asked putting his full and complete attention on the boy more than it already had been.

"I...- I know it isn't any of my business but ever since you went in that door in the hallway I couldn't stop wondering about what was inside" Jisung said as his curiosity got the best of him.

Minho got very quiet as he looked at the boy worrying him that he asked the wrong question.

"Im sorry... you don't have to answer that" the squirrel nervously spoke as he directed his gaze over to some trees nearby.