August-11-2023

My mom woke me up early to go clothes shopping. Which even though I wanted to go back to sleep, I was not going to do so if it meant new clothes!

Before we left I got to talk to my bf a little bit! His dad said he can't go roller skating with me :(( that made me sad, cause it'll be harder for us to go on dates once school starts.

Anyways we went to multiple different stores for me and my brother. My brother just got a bunch of generic middle school boy shirts and shorts. I got a skirt, some socks and a new lunch box. Soooo less clothes shopping for myself but still good.

Once I got home I made myself food before going back out with my mom for a well check. It was not fun, for personal reasons, but when I got home I got to just chill alone so that's good I guess.

I got on call with my bf a few times of the course of a few hours, in between that I ate popsicles and scrolled on Pinterest. My boyfriend doesn't know I'm a therian, and he probably never will. :T
The main problem with that is he wants my TikTok, idk why. But I've told him I don't want him to have it multiple times, and said the reason I won't show him isn't because I don't trust him but because I don't want him to judge me. So I'm shutting down my TikTok. I'm still gonna post, but nothing related to therianthropy.
This may seem dumb, but I'm not sure therianthropy will play a big part in my life when I'm older, and I want him to trust me on this. So I'm gonna clear out my TikTok and let him have it. 🤷‍♂️

Anyways after a few hours of nothing I took a shower and ✨sHaVed mY lEgS✨so now they is shinyyy. As a young lady I both hate and enjoy shaving my legs. I hate doing it daily(my leg hair grows back fast). So now I wait 2-3 days then do a full shaving routine. And I feel very smooth and nice and soft after. Anyways after that I kinda just hung out on Pinterest before going to sleep.

...

Side note of a thought I had today.
- why does Christianity not have an aesthetic side to it? Like it 'kinda' does but that's just generic highschool girls spilling bible verses(which is fine). I'm talking like an aesthetic side like the Greeks gods have! Seriously search up "Dionysus asethetic" or "hades aesthetic" and you see beautiful pictures and collages and a general VIBE. I want that for Christianity! Because like it would total be pictures of really early mornings in pastures and feilds with birds and cows! It would be natural beauty, and simple academia-esc clothing. It would be bright white with pale yellow and pastel green. It would be bible versus carved into trees in a calm meadow where deer frolic. It would be old endless libraries that are abandoned and have the forest creeping inside with trees bursting through the walls and moss and grass on the floor and walls. It would be nature taking back the world that us humans stole from it. It would be the way the clouds move with the wind, it would be strong storms and rain, it's would be the beauty of a sunset. LIKE AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT? It would be an open bible with someone reading it, outside their cottage in the fields of Italy in the early morning.