Part.1 Forced

"Mom I don't want to go to summer camp, you know that!"

"Sweetie it will be good for you to get out of the house more often and meet new people. Plus you get to go on all these fun trips!"

"Yippe I get to sit on a bus for several hours" Kai says with an eye roll.

"You'll have fun. Now go pack. You leave for Lancaster tomorrow and you haven't even done laundry yet." Mom reply's with.

I hate this idea. "SuMmEr CaMp". Bleh. I head upstairs to my room and sit at my desk. I grab my headphone and switch on my music. Music always helps me calm down, so when I shuffled my playlist and began to hear David Bowie singing to me I instantly melted into my chair.

I start calling Michael, my best friend, and wait for him to answer. After about 4 rings I get a message saying he can't call because he's going to a sleep away camp. UGH why is everyone going to a camp. At least I can come home on the weekends. I look to the corner of my room and see the noticeably large pile of laundry in my room. "I guess I HAVVE to do this" I Mutter to myself. I pick up my clothes and place them in the laundry basket to lug off to the washing machine. After I get those in there I plop on my bed and start to think of every other thing I need to pack. "This is gonna be a while"