chapter one

quick a

before i dive into the story: this is literally shit posting so if you like it, you like it, if you dont, you dont. end of story. okey byeeeee

"hoo~ i see. do you want me to show you around? i bet you had a hard time finding this classroom." jing yuan replied back to the girl, letting his head fall in his palm. the girl nodded, "sure!"

the break came (and so did i when i laid my eyes for the first time on jing yuan but oh well) and the two were minding their business, with jing yuan showing the girl around the university's hallways and classrooms, when suddenly a figure appeared in front of them, interrupting what they were discussing.

"jing yuan." a girl spoke. yes, it was a girl, about y/n's age and she recalled seeing her in the classroom, before jing yuan came. the later rolled his eyes and seeing this, the girl wasted no time and slapped him across his face, leaving a red mark.

"what was that for?" jing yuan asked calmly, looking the girl in her eyes, anger clearly spread across his face though.

"oh, you know very well why!" and she left. y/n was left there speechless. jing yuan sighed, "don't worry about her... i never know what are the things i did anyway!" he laughed, trying to brush it off. indeed, he never knew but never ever dared asking them about it anyway. he never wished for a second slap, and to be honest, who would?

"jing yuan." another one?? jing yuan thought to himself, slowly turning to face the voice that called his name only to be met with a boy this time. he does it with men too!? y/n thought, opening her mouth out of excitement.

"oh... blade." jy seemed to know him so y/n became more interested. "blade, meet y/n. y/n this blade, my cousin."

"hello!" y/n waved, a small smile covering her face. the guy just nodded at her in acknowledgement, turning to speak to jy.
"listen, ive heard some pretty bad shit about your next party. are you alright?" he asked him.

to be pretty honest, jing yuan wasnt so cool with those rumors of weed being brought at his parties and he wished those were all fake claims.

"dont worry blade, everything is under control. and even if anything happens, all people will be thrown out of the party by my guards and i will keep only the close ones. and yes, that includes daniel heng and caelus.. i know you hate them, but they are my friends and i care about them." he said. much to his dismay, blade just sighed and nodded, not wanting to keep this discussion going any way longer.

"alright. but if that happens and i find out they smoked some, i will kick their asses." he then turned to look at y/n, "are you coming too? it would be nice to have new faces around, not gonna lie."

y/n took a moment to think. hmm, to go, to not go.. you know what, fuck it, its just a party and she didnt have anything to lose anyways nor did she have anyone to scold her for being late or for sneaking out of the apartment. "sure!" 'whatever you say, sexy'.

"great, see you then" blade said and left, perhaps for his class.

"well, in that case, i will be texting you my address and i will be waiting for you to come to the party! from now on, consider yourself... one of the house." jing yuan smiled, a wicked smile to be more precise.

y/n had no idea what kind of party awaited her or what kind of 'friends' she had to yet have.