chapter three

im only human after all dont put the blame on me

it was already morning and blade woke up. moving his hand around the surface of the bed, he couldn't find y/n.
where was she?

he was getting very anxious and immediately jumped off the bed and headed straight to the kitchen. she might be there.

as he opened the door, he was bombarded with a question from caelus "hey man, good morning. hey can i ask you something? it's important" caelus asked blade.

"if it's stupid, don't even bother."

"no, i promise it's not, please!"

hmm, caelus asking a serious question!? what is happening? "go ahead."

"alright so... do you think the itching in my anus is from using a lot of wet tissues when wiping my ass?"

nevermind.

blade just ignored the guy and turned to look over jing yuan's direction "hey, jing yuan, have you seen y-"

just as he was about to finish his question, y/n appeared from the door that lead to the backyard. "*yawn* good morning guys."

she looked over to blade's way "good morning, blade." she blushed and smiled a little.

"m-morning y/n" fuck, why did he have to stutter?

daniel heng raised a brow at the interaction between the two. he was now curious if something happened to them last night. sure, he was in the bathroom that was close to blade's room, but he didn't hear anything so he just assumed they went straightly to sleep. but now he had his doubts and wanted to investigate.

"are you all ready to leave for school?" jing yuan, who was washing dishes, asked them all.

"it's saturday, JY." y/n stated.

"ah, whoopsies, guess the alcohol from last night got me really hard."

y/n blushed hearing the word 'hard', the last night's events coming back to her and she looked over at blade who seemed unbothered, slapping caelus over his shoulder because he wouldn't stop asking questions about ass wiping. what an odd kid.

"well, if you don't have anything else to do today, you can leave anytime you want. i mean, caelus and daniel heng won't leave, i just know that, but blade and y/n, you cand do whatever you two want. i will be leaving today, i have some business to attend to. heng, you have my keys so if you go out, don't forget to lock the doors." and with that, jing yuan wiped his hands and left, waving at all of them.

"hey man, let's go in jing yuan's room." caelus suggested to daniel heng.

"of course." he answered before checking y/n and blade out again and leaving to follow his friend. or weed buddy, whatever you wanna call it.

awkward silence installed between the two.

"b-blade-"

"I'm sorry, y/n... i know i should have asked you if you were okey with it but... i'm really sorry..." blade interrupted her, moving closer to her side and now his tall figure looming over her. he raised his hand to caress her cheek. "if you want... you can stop talking to me. that's what i deserve anyways... for what i did."

y/n looked over at him, eyes as big as tomatoes, and put her hand over his, nuzzling into his touch a little. his hands felt rough but at the same time, comforting.

"it's okey, blade. I don't mind it at all... i just... i thought you wouldn't want to talk to me anymore and just.. used me for your own pleasure."

"n-no! i would never... do that. it's just that i... felt something different than what i usually feel with other girls..."

y/n tilted her head, not quite understanding what he meant but she brushed it off, smiling at him and nuzzling her face more in his hand.

blade smiled. for the first time since that incident that happened four months ago, he smiled. a genuine smile.

y/n felt herself being pulled closer to his body, seeing blade embracing her. she rested her head over his chest and hugged him back.

she was happy...

a/n: sorry for the long wait yall but its finally out, i know y'all dont rlly know where this story is going but dont worry, i dont either

nevertheless, i will have a special chapter where i explain what happened to blade in the past heheh 😈 it wont be the next chapter because it would be too soon so yeah 👍🏻

a/n2: damn, the contrast difference between this story and my other story, swimming pools 😭 i actually dont give a fuck about how this one is going to turn out but on the other hand, i am writing swimming pools as if its my license project 💀
i just love the concept of a gentle, caring and dominant dottore who loves and protects the protagonist (y/n). im a sucker for my own story 😭