Clip: Girls Trip...With An Added Dude!

"Hey, Ms. T?" Tiff asked her as Wolf took the wheel. "What is it?" Tarantula responded, looking at her laptop for any freeways they could drive through to latch their transmitters to outrun Maramalade's hamster army.

"You up for a little girls trip?"

"Um, YES!!"

Immediately after that, Tiff pressed a button on Shark's news camera that turned the camera into a motorcycle. "Later, bois!!" Tarantula chuckled as Tiff revved the engine, speeding off to put the transmitters onto all the trucks.

But once Tiff heard Piranha sigh in sadness, she knew they couldn't leave him out.

She ordered Tarantula to pull back the cycle. After pressing the wrong button, she pressed one that reversed the cycle all the way back to where Wolf's car was.

"What's wrong, Piranha?" Tiffany asked him, worried. "I wanna go on the girls trip." Piranha told them, slumping into his seat in total defeat. "Well..." Tiff said, motioning for Tarantula to press a purple button on the cycle labeled "In Case Of Extra Girls Tripper". She pressed it, and...

BOOM!

"Ya got your wish, bud!" Tarantula said, as out came a little sidecar...just for Piranha!

He couldn't believe his eyes.

"Oh my GOSH!!" Piranha felt like he was gonna explode. "I get to go on the—on the—on the—"

"Of course!" Tarantula confirmed. "Why not?" Tiff agreed. "There's always room for one more, buddy!" Tarantula said as she got into the sidecar with him.

"YESSSSS!!! HAHAHAAAA!!! WOOO-HOOOOO!!!!" Piranha cheered as he finally got to live out his lifelong dream of joining in a girls trip.

"I GET TO GO ON THE GIRLS TRIP!! WOOOOOOO!!!!" He fist-pumped in the air as the three swerved off to do their thang!

But now, Shark was the one that was jealous. "Aw man." He groaned. "Now I wanna go on the girls trip." But it wasn't time for any more girls tripping...

At least not for the rest of the gang...