•1•

•Author's view•

Tomorrow Valentine is gonna fly with her Friend Kennedy Alexa, her boyfriend and their friends to Ibiza. The girl is excited because she was never in Spain in fact she was never in a different country then the UK. She grew up poor. On Christmas she and her siblings always got a Chocolate bar and that was it. She didn't mind that her family didn't had much money or much playtoys. The most Important part in her life was my family. When Valentine was 12 my mom died because of cancer and one year later, her father committed suicide because he was in so much pain after losing her Mum. Then she came into a foster family. She and her two siblings got separated. Valentine came into a foster family I'm Leicester, her older brother came into a family in Birmingham and her younger sister came into a family in Brighton. At the age of 20 she met Kennedy at a cafe. They became friends and after two years they are still in touch. Now Valentine life's in London and Kennedy moved here 2 months ago because of her boyfriend James Maddison who transferred to Tottenham hotspur.

The day before departure, Valentine sits in front of her wardrobe and thinks about what to pack. She's been sitting there for an hour and the whole time she was daydreaming.

Suddenly her phone rings.

Kennedy

Decline Or Accept

"Hey Kennedy" came it from one side.

"Valentine I'm wanna know if you stressed and need some help for packing?" Kennedy says.

"Yea that would be nice I don't know what I should pack I'm so lost" valentine complained.

"Okay see you in a bit im gonna come over" Kennedy told Valentine and hung up.

"Valentine hey" Kennedy screamed when Valentine opened the door."how are you?"

"I'm good just a bit stressed you know"Valentine said to kennedy."come we have to pack your things, and then you have to sleep, because James and I gonna pick you up in the morning."

Both girls go to Valentine's room, which is completely messy because of all the clothes on the floor. "It looks like a bomb has hit here" Kennedy says while try to hide her laugh.

"I know right I was just so stressed because I'm gonna get to know your and James Friends, and if they don't like me I have to be with them 10 days"

Kennedy let out a big sigh. "The definitely gonna love you, everyone loves you. Your a great person. Stop thinking bout that and let's pack I wanna sleep tonight"

After one hour the girls are ready.
"Thank you Kennedy, without you, I would still sit here tomorrow and I would not know what to take with me"

"Of course your my friend" kennedy says and hugs her friend.

"Gonna head home see you tomorrow at 7.30am"

„Bye, see you tomorrow"

At 7.15 am Valentine is finished with everything. And take a picture for Instagram.