•3•

•Author view•

When the group arrived at the beach, they spread out their towels and put on their swimwear. Jack and Mason runs immediately into the water. When Valentine lay down on her towel, she takes out her book and reads.

"You going into the water?" Ben asked the brunette. "Yes course but later I wanna read a little" she smiled at him and he nodded and walked to the water.

"Do any of you guys have a ball?" Mason asked his friends. "I can buy one there's a shop" James said and got out of the water.

The Tottenham player is on his way to buy a ball. "Hello how much is this ball?" He asked an employee. "5,94£" she said to him with a stronge Spanish accent.
James gave her the money and walked back to the group.

"You hungry?" Izzy asked Kennedy while the two of them got out of the water.
"Yea a Little Bit. We could ask Sasha, Lauren and Valentine if their hungry as well and then we can go eat something" the girl answers.
"But let's go without the boys" Izzy laughs at Kennedy.

"Hey guys" Izzy and Kennedy greeted the three girls who are sitting on their towels.
"Hey you" Sasha smiled at them. The two girls sat down on the towel with Valentine.
"We thought the five of us could go out for something to eat without the boys" Izzy starts to speak.
"That would be great I'm hungry" Lauren smiled and Valentine nodded "me too"

After telling the boys they go eat something, the girls are on their way to find something to eat.
"Omg I wanna braid my hair" Valentine screams excited.
"Okay let's get your hair braided" Sasha laughs at her.
While Valentine gets her hair done the other girls talked and waited for her to get ready.

"Wow I like ist thank you, here's your money" The girl smiled at the woman who did her hair.
"So let's get going I'm even more hungry" Izzy said and goes ahead.
"I thought we might have some typical Spanish food, for example paella or tapas" Lauren tells her friends.
"That's a good idea, I've never eaten paella" Kennedy said.

"Here's the ball" Said James when he reached the boys and throws the ball to Ben.
"Wait where are the girls" he asked after he realized the girls are not sitting on the beach.
"They went out for something to eat" Declan said to him and James nodded.
"So Ben what do you think of Valentine and Izzy?" Jack asked Ben with a smirk on his face.
"I dunno their nice"
"And?" Mason asked him.
"And what?" Ben asked confused.
"Oi come on mate, the two are fit" the Chelsea player said to Ben. "Yea maybe" Ben said and shrugged. After he said that he gets a strange look from Mason.
"Okay let's play with the ball I'm bored" Jack said and they started playing.

"This food is so good, I think paella is my favorite now" Lauren tells the other girls while she finished her food.
"I have to agree" Kennedy smiled.

@Valentineanderson

⬤ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○