•2•

•Valentines view•

When I arrive on the plane, I sit next to Kennedy and Sasha. Lauren and Izzy are sitting opposite us, who are currently talking about fashion.

When the plane moved, I got nervous and started playing with my fingers, which Sasha noticed.
"You good?" Sasha asked.
I nod and continue to play with my fingers.
"If something's wrong just tell me"
"I've never flown in my life, so I'm a little scared"
"You don't have to be afraid. When we are in the air, it will get better" she says and looks at me. "Wanna hold my hand while we start?"
I nod and took her hand. "Thank you Sasha I'm just nervous"

When we arrived in Ibiza, we waited for our suitcases that arrived after 20 minutes, then we went out and looked for our Uber to drive us to our villa.

"You need help?" Ben asks when I try to put my suitcase in the trunk of Uber.
"Yea that would be nice" I smile at him and then he took my suitcase and puts it in the trunk.

When we arrive at the villa, we discuss who gets which room. "I think the couples should get the bigger rooms" I says.
"I agree" mason said and looked into the group.
"So me and Sasha, Kennedy and James and Lauren and Declan are getting the three big rooms, right?" Jack asks.
"Yes and Mason, Valentine, Izzy and Ben are getting the smaller rooms" Declan tells.

Everyone goes to their rooms and unpacks their clothes.
Suddenly there is a knock on my room and Mason is at the door. "Oi we want to go to the club in an hour, will you come with us?"

"Yea of course" I nod and mason smiles at me and head out of my room.

10 minutes before we want to leave, Kennedy takes pictures of me for Instagram.

@valentineanderson
📍Ibiza

Liked by madders and 5289 others

Valentineanderson me again;)

ItsIzzy mummy 😋
—> 😙😙

Kennedyalexa Bonita 😍
—> ma love 🤪

Masonmont @benchilwell

Sasha_rebecca 😍😍
—> 💞💞

User1 Mason Mount is in her comments??
User2 not mason tagged Chilly 🥶
User3 she's so ugly omg
—> user4 your just jealous because you look like a lizard