Pre-twilight

"Zadie" Is what I heard, interrupting my session with a maid who's name I don't know. "What" I said going back to what I was doing before being interrupted. But instead of a reason, said person bust through the door scaring the maid and making her run away leaving me high and dry. Turning around to finally see who the interrupter was. "Elizabeth what could possibly be so important that you had to barge into my room like that, stoping me from being satisfied from a beautiful maid who's name I have yet to learn" I said being dramatic on the last part. "Your parents have called for you, and didn't your parents say you had to stop having sex with the maids. Elizabeth said raising her eyebrow at me. "You know I don't... I don't recall them saying anything like that" "no" "noooo". I dragged out as i walked away from her going to find my parents. "There in the dining room" she said "Thank you" I yelled going in the other direction to the dining room.

Once I finally got to the dining room I was greeted by my Mother and Father having a conversation. "Mother, Father. You called for me." "Yes. 1. It's dinner time, 2. Have some exciting news to tell you" My Mother said as I sat down in front of my dinner which consisted of steak, mac n cheese, and salad with a warm glass of blood. "Ok, so whats this exciting news" "We have decided to finally allow you to go to ... Earth" my Father said while doing jazz hands on the word earth. I couldn't stop the smile that was making it's way to my face at the thought of finally being able to go to earth after begging of years on end to go. "What made you guys change your minds" "Well we thought that since you just turned 118 that it would be a good time for you to finally go" my Mother said with a smile on her face. "But you have to make sure you stay out of trouble, cause I don't need news to get back that your causing problems.... Ok" My Father said with a stern look. "Ok, when do I leave" "Friday" my parents say at the same time.