4

Hmm Rosalie, what w beautiful name for a beautiful girl, Zay thought still keeping her focus on the girl in front of her. "Are you done staring" Rosalie said with a roll of her eyes with a distasteful look. "You know for such a beautiful girl your attitude sure is ugly". Rosalie just sat there stunned, because no one has every talked to her talked to her like that before. Deciding to just ignore Zadie and the comment she just make she started paying attention to the lesson that was being explained. "So human biology-"

It was finally the end of class and Zadie was definitely shocked by that loud as bell because of her sensitive hearing. But getting over that she decided to try and talk to the beauty names Rosalie. "What is your next class" "Art" Rosalie said with a bit of annoyance in her voice. "I am also going there" Zadie said knowing damn well she probably don't got that class but just wanted to be with Rosalie. Rosalie gave  a skeptical look when she hear that not totally believing her. "Let me see your schedule" looking at the schedule Zay did in fact have art next. "Ok, its this way" "wow, I really do have that class" shrug Zadie and Rosalie made there way to the art room.

Once in the art room and handing the slip to the teacher Zadie sat in the seat next to Rosalie. "Why out of all the empty seats in the room did you have to sit next to me" "oh come on, I thought we were friends Rosie. Can I call you Rosie" Zadie said with a smile watching as Rosalies face held a expression of shock. "Umm... sure why not" said Rosie not sure of what to say because something about Zay giving her that nickname made her dead heart fell like it was beating again. "Thats great because I wasn't taking no for answer" she said smiling innocently. With a shake of her head Rosie and Zay turned there attention to the now speaking teacher.

The bell rings signaling that class was over and it was time for lunch. Rosalie and Zay were the first to leave the class, cause they finished there pictures early. "Rosie, so I was thinking that me and you could sit to-" but before she could finish that Isabella girl from earlier this morning stopped her making Rosalie and her separate. Now looking looking at the girl, trying to stay as calm and nice Isabella starts to speak. "Hey, we um met earlier and was wondering if you would like to sit with me and a few people I met because your like also new". What on Lucifer's name was this girl doing, Zay thought while the girl was talking to her because the girl was twitching. It was like she was trying to flirt but didn't know what to do with her body. It was kinda making Zay's stomach hurt. "That is.. a very nice offer, but I'm going to have to decline-" before another girl and boy can up and pulled them to the table. "Mike I see you met my home girls Zay and Bella" "What I'm sorry" "Your home girls" said Mike completely ignoring what Zay had said. (I'm going to skip and go right into the Cullens part)

"Who are they" Isabella said catching the attention of everyone at the table. "The Cullens" Jessica leans in, swinging in gossip mode. "Doctor and Mrs.Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down her two years ago from Alaska" "They kinda keep to themselves" "Because they're all like together together. Blonde blonde girl, Tracy, and the big dark haired guy Emmett, and the little dark haired girl thats Alice, shes really weird. Shes with Jasper the blonde who looks like he's in pain" Jessica said as Zay zoned out from hearing the nonsense think about what she'd do the this Jessica when she gets to hell. "Then you have the strawberry blonde Rosalie, who like insanely beautiful" Zay had tuned back in when she heard the name Rosalie deciding she wanted to say hi, she yelled across the room "Hi Rosie" she said as everyone looked at her shocked because 1 she yelled very loud and 2 she was saying hi to one of the Cullens. And after that Zay couldn't tell you what happened because she was zoned out again.