Revamped part 2

Mmmm this the worse fucking story I've ever made... Ah well but I love sonic ost asadghawsawdgapaga

Anyways guys, how is the new format compared to the old one? :D

FUCK I REMEMBER I FORGOR TO DESCRIBE SINOX'S GREEN EYES WAAAA

♡♡♡ = Change of POV
¤° = Third Person View
* = Character view (First person)
>> = Time forward
<< = Past? Maybe time backwards? :0
{[~°~]} = Transition to another scene...

TITLE - "MEETING NEW PEOPLE..."

*****

¤°

It was peaceful in the garden... Under the tree, a humanoid shark-like creature hummed. She had messy, light yellow hair with bangs. She had purple eyes with purple inverted triangles below them. She wore a yellow hoodie and shorts, along with long black stockings with the front part of the paws exposed.

She was humming as Katte woke up.

"Mmmm... Lemon?" Katte looked up at her, still sleepy as he woke up.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Could we go eat?" he asked.

"Sure! I mean, I'm hungry as well! She smiled warmly at Katte.

{[~°~]}

****

I walk with Sinox past the reception and by the pool, but Sinox suddenly pauses...

"I hear something," He said.

"PleaseIdonwantsomethingbadtohappenIwannaeatinpeace!" I said it mentally, as I kind of felt scared.

Suddenly, some wolf-like gootraxian popped out of nowhere. I swear I almost heard some whooshing sound...

It looked like a grey wolf with some lighter grey fur on its small muzzle and neck fluff. It had a dark grey hoodie and black shorts and socks. It had some blue highlights and eyes, and some kind of cloak covering one of its arms.

"Hi... Sinox." It was said in a slightly ominous yet friendly tone.

"Oh, hi Jams!" Sinox said cheerfully...

"Good to meet you, oh, and you're Ket, right? Jammer said as they turned towards me. I was familiar with this guy too.

"Yep", I replied to his question.

"So, shall we go eat together at the cafeteria? The others are there." Jammer said, smiling a little... I nodded in agreement, as it wouldn't sound so bad.

>>>>

As we reached the cafeteria. Jammer suddenly paused.

"Is that Fed-"

Another wolf with the same grey fur and light grey muzzle and neck fluff came up to us. It wore a fedora and a light brown cloak with a design... It mostly wore a black outfit of some design with black socks too. It had a serious expression on its face.

"Oh hi, Fed!" Jammer said as they smiled at her,

"Jammer, everyone was waiting for you." She said it in a serious tone.

"I know. Sorry hehe." Jammer said as they giggled.

"Ah, you two... You can sit with us." The others are already there." Fed turned to me and Sinox and paused for a little.

"See you around." Fed told as she went... It was silent for a few seconds until Jammer looked at us.

"Shall we go now?" They asked...

*****

End of Chapter

Last minute touches imao

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Silly Au Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें