Revamped Part 3 + 4

♡♡♡ = Change of POV
¤° = Third Person View
* = Character view (First person)
>> = Time forward
<< = Flashback
{[~°~]} = Transition to another scene...

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗺𝘀 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻.

Dear god I made a big mistake... Note that I may change some existing chapters so the changes will be listed here... I'm trying to figure out what to write for Part 5 to like uh amend for the rushed introduction (sorry)

Changes:

Fixed 3/4th of this chapter

Shortened the whole chapter

Shortened character appearance descriptions?

TITLE - ROSY CRYSTALS.

****

¤°

<<

A teal haired scientist was cornered in a crystal cave which wasn't within the main part of the facility. It was a poweroutage as the rosy-red crystals in the massive cave pulsed with light.

Apparently there were 3 humanoid creatures, their bodies purely made of black  goop and had bright red eyes.

The human was cornered against a wall, sweating madly from his fear. How could their prey escape these predators?

The human saw another creature walk into the scene.

The humanoid feline creature had a cocky smile on his face. It had purple fur, wore a purple sweatshirt and dark purple pants. They had crystals on their shoulders and back. They had a cyan sclera and bright red irises. They also had a magenta neckfluff with goggles lowered from their horned head. Right now, there hands were behind their back as they casually walked into the scene.

"Heya there, how bout ya leave that dude alone and look for someone your own size to pick on?" He asked as he was calm for some reason in spite of the black goop creatures being much more taller than the feline.

"Mind your own business first." The black goop creature, probably being the leader of the trio scoffed at them.

"Yeah yeah, says the one who just decided to gang up on someone minding their own business first." The feline answered back.

"Oh? You think you're so clever huh? Well we know the perfect way to take care of you!" The leader was obviously not happy at the reply as he approached the feline figure but they weren't scared of the dangerous black goop creature approaching them.

"Cool then, and I know the perfect way to kick your ass first." The figure backanswered with a hint of sarcasm.

"Oh? Let's see how a smart ass like you would put up in a fight then!" The leader growled at the feline, angered by their cocky attitude.

"Eh, go on then." The feline figure rolled their eyes and shrugged, his eyes darted back.

The black goop creature lunged at them at a breakneck speed, aiming for the throat. The human who witnessed this was scared for the feline creature, after all they had backanswered the dangerous creature and now had to deal with a even more dangerous situation! How could the feline not even flinch backanswering the dangerous creatures? How could the feline not even react in fear? That's what the human questioned mentally.. 

"Whoopsie! That missed me!" The feline figure said as he swiftly dodged, causing the creature to miss, making him look stupid.

"Huh, hey there, back me up on this one, we got a pretty cocky one over here who isn't afraid!" The creature commanded as his two "minions", within no time had the feline figure surrounded as all three of them lunged at the figure.

"Oh boy! It's my turn to dance then!" The feline figure grinned as he had signalled his arms, which summoned a crystal sword as it materialised in his hand quickly and the three creatures were slashed in one move. They remained paralysed as they quickly turned into dust as their body parts fell apart, also turning into dust. The figure then shook off the remaining black goo off his sword as he then made it dissapear.

For the human, he couldn't fully comprehend happened but he was impressed by how badass the feline figure was, literally killing three dangerous creature in one go.

The figure approached the human and bent over to him, the figure was quite tall, almost more than 6 feet.

"Ya good? No injuries or anything?" They asked.

"Y-yeah I-I am good..." The human told.

"Hm, Are you lost here or you think you know how to navigate this place?" The figure asked.

"No, I'm not lost at all" He replied.

"Aight, so I might as well go." The figure said as they were almost going to turn away.

"Wait! You didn't tell me your name!" The human exclaimed.

"Oh? My name? It's Carneline. Yours?" They told as they faced the human.

"K-Ket... Also uh thanks for saving me.." He replied back as a small blush appeared on his face. (A: Please don't think anything sus..)

"No problem! I'm kinda just surprised that you decided to thank me anyways!"  Carneline smiled.

"Oh? Why's that then?" He asked curiously.

"Erm. Just that most of em treat me like crap, there's your answer. Oh! And Also, just be careful in these POs and quickly find somewhere safe for now! Goodbye bud!" They smiled as they waved the human goodbye and dashed back into the darkness, leaving the human alone in the cave. The human processed his thoughts as he soon decided to find somewhere safe.

>> (Back to present)

The same feline figure, in their house laid bored on the couch, just staring at the ceiling thinking of something, probably their encounter. There was an empty teacup on the coffee table in front of the couch in the living room.

Carneline's ears perked up as he heard a knock on the door, they sprang up from their couch and answered the door, it was a pretty short, dark furred feline figure who wore a lined sweatshirt and pants as well as glasses. They had a bright red sclera and yellow eyes. They recognised their best friend, Panther

"Oh sup! So you're free or something?" Carneline smiled.

"Eh I am.. So where are we gonna hang out?" Panther asked as he tilted his head.

"Just a second, come in lil bud." Carneline told as he quickly zoomed to the table and picked up the empty teacup and took it to the kitchen and put it in the sink. He dashed into his bedroom and closed the door to change his outfit.. they looked pretty messy as they had their fur ruffled up and wore a grey tank top and black shorts.. They quickly changed to a hoodie and jeans and then tossed the old clothes into the laundry bin. They opened the door and rushed into the living room and sat next to Panther who already sat on the couch.

"Sorry I kept ya waiting.." Carneline rubbed the back of their head.

"Dude.. That wasn't even a few minutes... It only felt like a few seconds or something, chill." Panther told as he paused.

"But thank god you came here, I'm so damn bored." Carneline told.

"Yeah yeah, so what are we gonna do anyways? Where do you wanna hang out?" Panther asked..

"I dunno..." Carneline replied.

"Maybe with Blaxor or something that? I mean she's bored too, so she told me to see if you were free to hangout as well."

"Eh, let's go then." Carneline stretched and got up as they took Panther's hand the two and went outside to hang out with Blaxor.

*~~End of Chapter~~*