Burning desire

The time was 7 in the morning by the time Veronica had woken up. She got immediately dressed but before leaving for the breakfast she brought the earing with her to confront Cordelia. She went down at the breakfast only to find Cordelia sitting there all by her self.
She got scared to go sit on the table and stopped for a moment looking at her drinking tea.
Then Cordelia looked at her and smiled.
- good morning Veronica! U finally woke up come sit next to me and have breakfast!
- good morning.
She mumbled under her breath and sat down looking only at her plate and didn't looked and talked to Cordelia. She was afraid after last night to face her cause her feelings are mixed up
-where is my husband Pierre? Veronica decided to ask.
-oh he is with Freddie at the library they working.
Silence again
Cordelia then stretched out her hand and gently touched Veronica's cheek playing with her hair.
Veronica stood there not moving smelling the vanilla perfume at Cordelia's hand.
But then she snapped out of her daydream and pulled her hand away looking at her scared.
Then she went up to leave the table but Cordelia pulled her close and whispered
- don't run away again darling I didn't do anything wrong!
Then Veronica didn't replied handed Cordelia her earing and ran upstairs.
Cordelia looked at the earing at her hand looking surprised. She then ran behind Veronica calling her name.
She caught up with her
- where did you find this?
No reply
- Veronica wait god damn it I can't run in my situation.
Then Veronica stoped and immediately ran down and walked Cordelia on a small sofa by the staircase.
- were u spying on us last night Cordelia?
-WHAT?
-don't talk loud they might hear us from the library.
-u have some nerve accusing me of that crime I couldn't never do such thing!
-yes ur right what was I thinking...
- if u wondering about my earing I was searching for it it fall from my ear last night a we were going to our bedroom.
Cordelia explained.
-oh that makes sense I'm sorry I was rude.
Veronica said and was looking down on the floor she was embarrassed to look at Cordelia.
- I think it's time for me to go.
Cordelia said.
- oh okay do u want me to call Freddie for u?
-no it's ok dear I'll go get him myself. But before I leave I wnat to be clear in front of our husbands play it cool. Okay?
- y-yes miss. Veronica answered.
She then left and Veronica went to the garden to take a walk.
She was sitting on the beautiful bench they have and she was writing in her diary as usual.
September 7th, 1961
Dear diary,
She left my house and I feel empty. I don't know why. The truth is me and her had a secret affair back in high school but it was only for a while. We knew it was wrong. I still remember her. She was so beautiful back then and now.. Now she became a goddess. Anyway it was a stupid thing and we have to leave it in the past. We gonna pretend like nothing is wrong in front of our husbands. We made a deal. Also I feel so stupid about the whole earing situation. At least now I know the truth. I feel nervous when I'm around her and when I smell her perfume my heart beat fast. It's very strange I have never felt that way with Pierre. I hope I'm not falling for her cause this would be so wrong. I don't want to see her. If I don't see her I will forget about my feelings.
.
Then her husband interrupted her by calling her inside for lunch. The time had past so quickly it was already 2:00. "Wow I really got lost in my thoughts" Veronica thought and quickly went to the dining room.
While the couple was enjoying peacefully their food suddenly the maid brought a letter to the table. Pierre opened it thinking if was from his clients but.
- Veronica...?
-yes darling?
-it's from Cordelia!
Then Veronica stopped chewing and looked up to him with those scared eyes again.
-so? What does she says?
She then continued eating trying to look calm.
-well she invites u for tea today at 6 o'clock.
- good..
Veronica said
- what do u mean good will u go or not?
Pierre continued.
- what do u want me to do Pierre?
- well I think u should go she's going to be apart of our family soon... Freddie told me.
- yes I know dear but I won't go. I'm feeling tired and I want to rest is that ok?
- yes ofc it's perfect I'm going to work a little more so please don't interrupt me!
-okay..
They both finished the food and went to do their things.
Veronica filled up a hot tub with water and she hoped in while Pierre was at his office/ the library as usual.
As she was sitting there boiling in burning hot water her mind went again on Cordelia.
Slowly as she though about her her hand traveled on her whole body and stopped at her private area. She then had the most inappropriate thoughts about Cordelia and started pleasuring her self. When she was done she thought "ur pathetic Veronica thinking about a woman this way"
She then got up and got dressed.
.
.
Cordelia's and Freddie's house view:

Cordelia was disappointed that Veronica didn't show up so she went on her husband's office.
-hey love
-oh hey Lia
-Freddie I told u to stop calling me that it's ugly!
Cordelia said while walking up to him an sitting on his lap.
-agh.. Why are u here Cordelia?
-let's make love
She whispered in he's ears and kisses him.
He than grabbed her and put her on the table.
He kissed her and immediately entered her body.
Both Where feeling pleasure but when Cordelia came to orgasm a her mind went on Veronica.
It was silly that both women's were having those thoughts about each other.
.
After that Cordelia went to sleep while Freddie stayed on the library.
On the other hand Veronica was drinking tea on the balcony admiring the night sky.
She understood what mistake she did by not going to see Cordelia but know she wanted to see her more than ever...