~1~ But i like him... ~

Wilbur's POV

I lean against my burger van as I puff out a large, gray cloud of smoke. I was just taking a break then I would get back to work. I brung the cigarette up to my mouth one last time and blow out another puff of smoke.

I then throw the cigarette on the ground and step on it. Time to get back to serving burgers.

I walk around the corner but stop myself as I see Quackity come in to view. I do admit. I like him, a lot. Wonder what he was doing here. I hide behind the wall of the van and eavesdrop on his conversations.

Quackity's POV

Time to hand out invitations for Mine, Karl, and Sapnap's wedding! I was so excited! Nothing could go wrong and this would be the best day of my life! I walk over to paradise to hand out some invitations.

People who are invited:

Boohalo
Ranboo
Tubbo
Michael
Tommy
Sam
George
Tina
Niki
Techno
Fundy
Phil
Kristen
Puffy
Hannah
Purpled
Foolish
Slime
Jack
Badboyhalo
Skeppy
Aimsey
Dream(Supervised)
Eret
Punz

Huh looks like Karl and Sapnap didn't invite Wilbur... I mean I know he's my enemy but I felt bad honestly. Everyone's gonna be at our wedding while Wilbur's gonna... I don't know! Smoke, walk around, blow shit up! He's gonna be all alone and I know that mf hates being alone. Well ever since he died.

Anyways, I make my way to the Ranvan to give Ranboo his invitation cause I know they'll be there.

And as I expected there was Ranboo, flipping some pattys on the grill. And Tommy was there too!

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Big Q!" Tommy smiles.

"Hi Quackity." Ranboo also smiles but mostly focusing on flipping the pattys.

"What brings ya here? Gonna kiss Wilbur again?" Tommy jokes.

"Nope, I'm here to invite you to our wedding!" I smile while handing out two invitations.

Tommy's eyes widened "YOU AND WILBUR ARE GETTING MARRIED?!"

"WHAT NO! I meant Mine, Karl, and Sapnap's!" I shake my head.

"Oh. Ok thanks Big Q!" Tommy says taking the invites.

"Ok well, I gotta hand out the rest of these so I'll see you guys tomorrow ok?"

"Alrightyyyy! See ya mate!" Tommy waves.

"Bye Quackity!" Ranboo says still focusing on the pattys.

I wave good bye and go look for the rest of the people on my list.

Wilbur's POV

"WHAT NO! I meant Mine, Karl, and Sapnap's!"

Ouch.

That hurt...

So they're getting married huh. I felt myself get numb. Tears started streaming down my face. I leaned against the van wall and slid down until I was in a squatting position.

Wow. I've never felt this sad since Sally died. And they didn't even invite me...

I can't just still here alone and do nothing. I do want to go. I mean, there's no harm in sneaking in right?