~2~ Not expected huh? ~

(SENTENCES IN THIS FONT ARE LYRICS OR RELATED TO LYRICS FROM THE SONG SPEAK NOW)

Wilbur's POV

I am not the kind of boy who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion...

But Quackity's not the kind of boy... Who should be marrying the wrong boys...

Today, Quackity was getting married. And Karl and Sapnap didn't invite me! How rude! If they don't want me there then I might as well sneak in without them knowing right?

I get to the church where they were holding the wedding. Boring place to get married... If I was marrying Quack I would take him to the most beautiful place ever, give him anything he wants, and treat him so well... Focus Wilbur.

Near the church was the place where people were getting ready. There were a few people outside so I had to sneak in without them seeing me.

I look around. I see that there's an open window on the side of the building. So I carefully walk over and jump in threw the window without anyone noticing.

I was lead to a corner of a hallway. One way was a group of people and the other lead to a bunch of doors. I quickly ran over to the wall and hid behind it.

I look over to the group of people. I see Quackity's co-workers, George, Tina, Bad, and Skeppy.

Bad was Sapnap's father with Skeppy being his stepfather so it wasn't surprising seeing them there. As for George and Tina... They were residents of Kinoko Kingdom so I guess they were considered family to Karl and Sapnap.

They were all dressed up in pastel. I guess it is a "happy" occasion so its reasonable to wear light colours.

I walk the other way to the first door down the hall. It was slightly open so I could see and hear what was going on inside.

I peak through and see Karl, Sapnap and Niki. It looked like she was the bridesmaid.

Karl and Sapnap seemed to be furious with her... She was the sweetest friend though... How could they?

"I said I wanted peonies! Not roses!" Karl yelled at Niki. He was wearing a white wedding dress that was shaped some what like a pastry.

"Niki can please just get him what he wants?! It's our wedding day for fuck sake!" Sapnap pinches his nose bridge. He was wearing a classic black tuxedo with an orange tie.

"O-ok I'll try my best..." Niki said with sadness in her tone. She was wear a baby blue sleeveless dress. And she looked stunning! I can't believe they're being so rude to her!

I walk away to the next door. There sat my beloved Quackity at his desk.  He looked quite disappointed actually.

"This was not what I thought it would be like." Quackity covered his face with his hands. "Ugh I feel miserable on my wedding day..."

I felt terrible for Quackity. He was expecting the happiest day of his life but was instead left with this.

If I was the one getting married to Quackity I would make sure he would remember every single moment about this day. I would make sure he was doing alright, make everything well organized for him, we'd finally get married and kiss then I would give him a blow j- Woah. Lost myself in a daydream for a second there...

Um anyways...

I should probably go hide somewhere before someone finds me...