~5~ I Object! ~

Wilbur's POV

I peak through the curtains, I see Boohalo going up the stairs. Seems like he's the wedding officiant. Shortly after, a short duck comes quickly in.

Quackity...

Once he got up with Boohalo, he looked... Kind of uncomfortable. Like he was debating if he should marry Karl and Sapnap.

Everyone took a seat. Tommy ran up to a small music box and pressed a button.

A familiar tune came on... Then suddenly I hear my own voice say, "Yeah!" Everyone turns their heads.

"You got the same eyes as your father,
And you carry the same kind of temper too!"

Tommy awkwardly smiles as he turns off the junk box and puts in another disc. Classic Tommy... Wait what was that disc doing here anyways?

Tommy pressed the button again and took his seat. Of course, it was the good ol wedding music. You know like the DUN DUN DUN DUHHHH! Nevermind you get what I mean...

Karl and Sapnap float down the aisle like pageant queens.

But I could just tell Quackity wish it was me walking down the aisle. IM NOT DELULU OK! But I knew for sure he was starting to question the marriage.

They get up to where Boohalo and Quackity were. My stomach felt funky... Something didn't feel right... It felt like... Jealousy.

I spoke in my mind, "Please don't say yes... Just run away now... I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door... Don't wait... Or say a single vow! Come on... Your time is running out..."

I looked at the people. They looked like they wanted to say "Speak now!" Or something, to get the wedding started.

Boohalo finally spoke. "Ahem... We are gathered here today to witness a "love" between these three boys." He said saying "love" like it wasn't serious. "So yea. I actually don't know how to do this... So we'll just skip to the part everyone cares about! Um ahem, the rings?" Boohalo looked at Tommy.

Tommy ran over to a pillow with six rings on it. Goddamn. That's a lot of rings. I saw two black rings with sapphire gems in them, two copper rings with rubies in them, and two silver rings with amethysts in them.

Boohalo spoke up again. "So, Karl do you take Sapnap and Quackity to be your lawfully wedded husbands?"

"I do." Karl smiled in his wedding dress.

"Sapnap, do you take Quackity and Karl to be your lovely hubbies- I mean husbands" Boohalo corrects himself.

"I do." Sapnap also smiled. Karl and Sapnap put rings on each other. Giggling and smiling, again without Quackity... This made me furious.

"And finally. Quackity, do you take, Karl and Sapnap as your partners for life...?"

Quackity thought for a moment. Karl and Sapnap looked worried. "Wait before Quackity says his final words, does anyone disagree with this marriage?" Boohalo asks.

It was silent.

"Speak now!" Boohalo says giving the people their word.

Silent again.

There's the silence, there's my last chance... I stand up from the shadows with shaky hands, all eyes on me...

"I OBJECT!" I yell.

Horrified looks from everyone in the room, but I'm only looking you...

Quackity gives the smallest smile ever as I made my way up to him. I stand in front of him.