✧ ˚  ·    . वह स्त्री और गरुड़ ✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
1.
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʀᴜᴅᴀ
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʀᴜᴅᴀ┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

The weather was unusually formidable today. The sky was grey with sorrow it seemed as small droplets of water fell, chilling the place. The mellowing-out breeze only counted to the indisputable interpretation, making it more unnerving than it should've been. As if something bad was about to take place.

Or maybe Nirvana was overanalyzing again.

Yes. That was it. The sky wasn't a war zone on a canvas. It was simply the sky. Just the sky. Just blue.

"I know you don't like it but please try and understand." The woman whose name didn't seem important anymore spoke up.

Her eyes betrayed her. Nirvana didn't even remember how she had gotten to this place. A mere few hours ago she had been with Kabir, playing cards. Dammit, she was winning as well.

"Do you know anything else?" She examined the woman who was bound to the chair with a taut rope, "Or are we done for the day?"

Another sob escaped the hostage's lips. Maybe a  few more tears and Nirvana would end up exempting her. Even if it jeopardised her getting arrested. It was better than listening to the mid-aged woman whine.

"Ok," Nirvana pushed herself off the wall and walked up to the lady, kneeling in front of the mahogany chair, so that she could look into her eyes.

"This is all you have about the mines?"

The woman nodded.

"Then I don't particularly need you anymore. "

Nirvana's eyes inspected the senior face. The wrinkles that weren't that prominent a few days before the kidnapping were now visibly crooked on her skin. It physically pained Nirvana to be the reason for those trepidation lines on a stunning face like hers.

"I'll let you go."

"You will?" She had never seen a grown-up resemble so much a child before.

"I will," a smile broke out on the woman's face but fashioned away as soon as Nirvana started again, " If you promise me one thing. "

"I will do anything you say, just please let me go."

"Whenever you hear anything about the place, you come and inform me."