✧ ˚  ·    . पहले से तैयार परिदृश्य ✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
3.
ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ-ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴘʟᴀɴ
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ-ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴘʟᴀɴ┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

"I think I'm in love with you."

"Kabir, what the fuck?" Nirvana dropped his hands, the ones she was holding for the past hour, "This is too much."

Kabir groaned, rubbing his face with his palm as he took a deep breath, "I really don't know how to do this without killing you or myself."

Nirvana and Kabir were sitting in the tea shop in the main market, the one where Rocky was supposed to meet Daya or whatever his name was, to discuss their plan. So naturally the two Musketeers decided to try and eavesdrop on their conversation, just in case they would find something interesting enough to hook their curiosity. But they couldn't allow them to risk knowing their plan, so they decided to dress up. As a couple.

As they now sat on the inner bench of the cafe, both of them were tired as exhausted from the act they were trying to put up. Nirvana pulled on a fake smile, something she had done a lot in the past hour, and took the man's face in her hands, "Meri Jaan, we have to act, you don't have to go overboard and enrage me to the point where I kill you before I do Garuda."

Kabir nodded curtly, not even disturbed by the threat, he was used to it at this point, and her smiling wrath acquainted him very well. He removed her hands from his face and held them tight, "So, no confession of undying love."

"Not if you want to stay undying too."

He let off the hand and Nirvana didn't want to let herself miss the warmth he held, the love she felt for that moment, even if false. So instead, she put her hands around the cup of tea. She would not risk her mission for simple things like emotions, not when it could very well cost her her life.

"When are they going to come anyway?" Kabir groaned as he drank the third glass of Chai, the heat getting to his head now. She looked at his face, Kabir had a soft look in him, his eyes, his nose, his lips, it was all so soft and delicate. Who would believe he cracked the bones of men in his free time?

Kabir took a camera from his back, making Nirvana raise her eyebrows, "What with it?"

He smiled at her, his teeth on display and Nirvana hated herself for feeling a skip in her heartbeat, "I brought it back to Chennai, " he raised to his eye level and clicked a photo of hers, "Thought I should make some memories along the way." the man had the audacity to wink at her.