✧ ˚  ·    . लापरवाह फैसले ✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
2.
ʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

ʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

If you can't convince them, confuse them, Nirvana lived by the idea.

So when her father wasn't ready to send her to Bangalore for the job of killing the man she had spent so much hunting down, she weaved a web of words and somehow landed the job.

The next thing she knew, both Nirvana and Kabir landed in said city and stayed in a hotel near the DYSS Party house, where Garuda was to come for the inauguration of a statue of his father or along the line.

Nirvana really didn't have all the details about the plan till now, her father just rushed them to leave for Bangalore without giving any information. He believed that they could handle themselves alone and warned against any contact with him till their work was done.

Kabir was in the room right in front of her, though they had spent the entire day together, Nirvana wasn't keen on sharing her bed, especially with him. Kabir had joined her father's gang around half a decade ago and was her first friend in the business they did, of crime and war. But she knew her fate was doomed when one day she realised that her feelings for Kabir weren't platonic at all.

It wasn't love, not at all. Nirvana knew her limits, and just sometimes, she liked to maintain them. Her infatuation with the boy had stayed with her for a long time now but it didn't grow. After a while she got used to him, all around their place, with her father, with her, she just made him a part of her routine.

But sharing a bed? Count her out.

Her mind was suffocated and she didn't know what to do. It had been so long since she had gotten a good sleep. Call it homesickness or something else, but except for her own house, Nirvana couldn't fall asleep anywhere. It was a problem that had only one solution.

She knocked on the gate of Kabir's door, resulting in the said man receiving her, yawning, "I'm going out."

She could see the confusion on his face at the words she spoke, "It's a dry day. You won't get alcohol."

She rolled her eyes, "Have you ever seen me have a drink in your life, Kabir?" Nirvana didn't drink or smoke, which had often confused a lot of people for the girl was somehow always doing questionable things which no one would dare to do in a sober mind. But she couldn't risk drinking and losing her consciousness to a liquid that did nothing but harm her, she wasn't that doomed, yet.