Chapter Sixteen

I don't know how I feel about everything that's been happening. Zalgo messed things up for me. Masky and Hoodie didn't do anything at first. Hoodie stood with me while Masky cleaned the dining room. Then they tried to chain me, I grabbed the broom and smacked them in turn face with it. They fall back and groan. I take off running down the hallway and I hear them curse behind me.

I duck into the room under the stairs and hide. I could hear them running around looking for me. I grin to myself as I hear them curse and bitch about me. I hide until Jeff comes back and calls my name. I immediately get out and dive into his arms. He wraps his arms around me.

"See, all you have to do is be nice and admit she's our soulmate," Jeff grins mischievously at Masky and Hoodie.

"That's bullshit!" Ben snaps angrily.

"Yeah, this soulmate thing is stupid." L.J. agrees and crosses his long arms.

"I say, we take the little bitch outside and blow her head off," E.J. said, in a dark voice.

Jeff growls at them, "Touch her and we'll see who's the strongest."

"It's not you, it's us." Masky retorts and motions to him and Hoodie.

Immediately all of them start arguing.

"Here we go again," Toby mutters, he grabs Lily and heads out.

Jeff puts me behind him and starts arguing with the others. It gets to the point of violence and Slendy steps in. Eventually, it gets all worked out.

A part of me misses this. Their pointless arguments and Slendy coming in to break it up like a mom. His tentacles wave aggressively as his mind yells. I smile to myself and feel tears drip down my cheeks.

Everyone gets sent to their rooms for dinner. Jeff and I eat and watch TV together. Later, we cuddle and talk. I find his sleepy voice so soothing. It gets deeper the more sleepy he gets. Eventually, he's out like a light. I'm left alone with my thoughts.

I get up later to use the bathroom. When I'm leaving the bathroom, I'm yanked into a room. Before I could react I was slammed into the ground. I let out a groan as I blinked my eyes open. Ben is standing above me, glaring so angrily at me.

"Ben-" I get cut off as he starts to choke me. I struggle at first, scratching at his wrists. My vision blurs as I choke, it hurts so bad. I feel my eyes water as my vision starts to darken.

Suddenly, he lets go. I roll over on my side and cough. I sit up and blink my eyes at Ben. His eyes are squinted and looks confused. "Ben?" I say softly.

"I don't understand. Why can't I kill you?" Ben murmurs as he leans over to touch my throat. I flinch away from him. "Don't do that." Ben grabs me roughly. I yelp as he drags me to his bed.

I start to panic for a minute until he pulls the blankets over me and he gets next to me. Is he cuddling me? I think to myself. Ben holds me close to him and his body relaxes. I start to cry, Ben wipes my face.

"Don't do that either. It makes me feel bad," he says softly.

"Maybe don't choke me out!" I snap at him angrily.

Ben squints at me, "You're always so fiery." He strokes my face gently. "Maybe..." Ben says thoughtfully. Sparks are burning through me as he strokes my face.

I let out a noise as Ben rolls on top of me. Ben yanks the blanket off of me. He trails his hand down my body. Sparks igniting all over me. I whimper softly in pleasure. Ben grins, leans down, and kisses my neck softly.

I shudder in pleasure under him. I could feel bruises on my neck where he choked me but his kisses are soothing it in a way. I thought Ben was going further but suddenly he's yanked away. I yelp in surprise as Jeff punches Ben.