CHAPTER 8 JULIANA

We reach the restaurant,as we enter we are greeted with the waiter who makes our way towards our table and we follow, I take a seat down Ava and Rahul seating in front of me Jay looks at me sitting down . Rahul order's something on our behalf, and our drinks arrive.

"Let me make a toast to Rahul's mesmerizing future in D.C , we wish you luck" I say as I lift up my glass Clink I take a sip of my wine which gives a bittersweet aftertaste. Rahul clears his throat

"So juliana, if you don't know jay used to go to the same school as you till senior year" Rahul say's of course he did a background check.

"Oh really, though I don't remember Jay at all" I smile and lie, of course I knew who he was. "So Jay, how long will you be living here?" I raise my brow trying not to look him in the eye cause if I do I don't think I will be able to stop.

"Not more than two years" TWO years, I can feel him grin.

"Oh that's great" I don't smile

After a while, at least an hour passes, we all exchange conversations, wrap up dinner, and then we reach home. Luckily, I did not say anything and did not jay to each other.

I look at Ava but she has been texting someone alot with a worried face. I walk up to her but she quickly hides her phone. Okay now something is wrong.

"Ava are you okay, is something wrong?" I look around the apartment to see if anyone is here but Jay and Rahul though they are in Rahul's bedroom.

"Ava... darling you okay?" I bring my hands to her shoulders

"It's not my problem" she exhales

"What do you mean"

"Juliana, I'm sorry but it's Liam he- he is che- cheating on you" she says, is it true?

"How do you have proof?" I swallow, she opens her phone scrolling through it and tapping on a photo and there it was, Liam was kissing a random girl with his hands on her ass. They were in a bar.

"How did you find this ave?"

"My friend sent it to me it" looking down. I scoff how could he, how could he do that was I not good enough, wait I was and always be good enough. He made a mistake and I will not grieve anything.

"I am so sorry Juliana i didn't mean to hurt you or-"

"It's okay and he was never anything to me honey"

I say to her. At the corner of my eye I spot Rahul and Jay staring at us

"Did liam cheat on you?" Rahul ask's

"Yeah he did" keeping my face blank

"That bastard how can he have the audacity" Ava says with an angry expression 

"I am fine y'all not going to make a big deal out of this plus you both know I will deal with him tomorrow" I smile, I spot Rahul's luggage I walk up to it and pick it up

"Lets get going shall we" Jay nodded. gosh today HAS BEEN TO MUCH.