CHAPTER 16 JAY

Something starts ringing- my alarm. Frustrated I groan opening my eyes, and getting out of my new bed, not going to lie I barely slept last because of the green eyed girl sleeping under the same roof as me. I don't believe what shit I got myself into and the fact I cannot move because dad knows about me living in manhattan's hidden underworld building which I blindly walked into. But right now the only thing I need to worry about is juliana. I swear she already might be plotting and probably devilishly rubbing both her hands with a grin on her face.

I get up heading towards the bathroom, brushing my teeth and changing into shorts and a tshirt. I tie my shoe laces and get out of my room to fill my water bottle. When I step out my room, Its cold, so cold. 

                                                                -----------------------------------------

Exhausted, I step into the apartment taking of my shoes. I practically jump when I see juliana  sitting in the living room with a book propped open and green tea in her other hand. I almost smile when I see the boom in her hand.

"Looks like your obsession with books hasn't still come to an end" I look up at her, connecting eye contact 

"If my book is opened, your mouth should be closed" She says with an eyebrow raised she looks back to the book and starts reading. I sigh 'this is gonna be a tough life that I live'