Chapter 2

Suddenly they noticed M3GAN standing on the left a few meters from them. They were very suprised to see the doll. 

- M3GAN? - Cady asked. 

- Who's that? - Brandon asked. 

- She's a robot. - the boy looked suprised. 

- Are you serious? Is she yours? 

- Yeah. My aunt, Gemma, gave her to me. She's paired with me and she's my best friend. - the girl explained. 

- Wow! 

Delighted Brandon came to M3GAN. 

- Does she talk? - Cady nodded and came to the doll too. - Can you make her say something? 

- Of course. M3GAN, say hello to Brandon. - she said, but M3GAN was standing still. - Weird. She always does what I ask of her. 

- Maybe she's turned off. Or her battery is low. - Brandon suggested. 

- Maybe you're right. - Cady came up with an idea. - We can go to Aunt Gemma and ask her for help. 

The boy smiled. 

- That's a very good idea. I saw her with my mom. Come on! 

- Wait! What about chestnuts? 

- Don't worry, it's only a game. We don't have to win. Your doll is more important. - Brandon said. Cady was really impressed. She didn't expect the boy to be that nice. 

- Thank you. 

- No problem. I can help you move her. She must be too weightly for you. 

- I'd be really greatful. She is too weithly. 

- Come on then. 

Brandon picked M3GAN and he and Cady were walking through the forest laughing and talking. 

,They didn't know that M3GAN was only pretending to be turned off. The truth is, she heard all of their conversation. She was so pissed at that boy. How dares he taking her sweet Cady away from her? She's the one who's allowed to hug and comfort little Cady, not him. She needs to destroy this Brandon. She needs the girl to know that she's the only friend she'd ever need in her life.