TRIPLET DESIRE: 003

“Hello sister,” One of the brothers, a rugged man with the piercing blue eyes I had seen the night before, called with a smirk on his face. He was tall- They all were, and his facial features were especially defined. He walked towards mum and I, the smirk on his face giving him a mischievous look.

“Hi,” I croaked out, heart pounding loudly in my ears. I had no idea how exactly I waa supposed to react. Do I pretend that I had never met them?

“Boys, be nice to Hannah please. I will be back with your dad later tonight. Show her around the house and help her settle in, alright?” Mom instructed and the mischievous one nodded, stopping right before me, his eyes boring intensely on my face.

“Of course, mummy," He drawled. "She's in perfect hands”

Mom snorted, giving him a side eye.
“That's the first time you are using that word on me and I already know you're up to no good. I mean it Damian, play nice."

"I very well swear it," He teased, gave her a mock bow and she slapped his arm, rolling her eyes at his antics.

I watched them, my heart twitching with jealousy. She seemed to have a very good relationship with her new family. Not that I had anything to be jealous of since they were my family too, right?

“Go ahead Ma Elena, we'll take care of her. Just ignore Damian,” Another of the brothers said, standing up from the mat he laid on and approached us. He had been the one from last night who had wiggled his eyebrows at me like a pervert. My skin ought to crawl at the sight of him, but hell there was a slight tingle and I looked away.

The third brother remained where he was and just stared at us, with an unreadable expression on his face. His brown eyes were focused on me causing the hairs on my neck to rise.

“Great! At least I trust Damon a bit more." Mom said, clapping her hands. Damian faked a wounded look but mom brushed him aside. "Hannah honey, you are in good hands,"

I almost snorted at her words. Was I the only one who could see that I was definitely not in good hands?

"I will be back tonight okay? This is really really important, I hope you understand." She continued, staring up at me with her large brown eyes.

I faked a laugh and nodded. “Go do your thing mom. I promise to be in one piece when you come back."

She smiled, and turned to leave then yelled as she did.
“There is lunch in the microwave Dean. Warm it up when you guys get hungry, Don’t worry about your Da and I.”

“Got it, Ma,” The quiet brother yelled back.

Her footsteps receded and I was left alone, in a huge gigantic house with my new step brothers. Step brothers whom I had seen naked just last night.
I swear the house seemed to shrink in size and I felt slightly suffocated.

Damian cleared his throat and leaned close to me, his musky scent teasing my nose. I almost leaned back so I could get a stronger whiff of his scent but that would be terribly embarrassing.

“So,” He began, “I wonder if Elena knows that her only daughter spends time in a sex club."

My heart leaped and I stepped back, putting space between me and him.

“I wonder if your father knows the same."

He raised his brow and grinned wider.
“Feisty. Say, did you have fun watching us last night?”

“Hmm lemme think about it, oh wait- No,” I shot back, ignoring my cheeks getting hotter, “There is nothing fun about seeing three men with a woman. What? You guys couldn't score chicks for each of you so you had to share?”