TRIPLET DESIRE: 004

For a minute, everything stood still. I could hear the sound of my heartbeat rushing through my ears.

I'd messed up hadn't I? Fuck what the hell had possesed me to kiss him?! I pulled away instantly, my face burning with embarrassment.

"I… I'm sorry. I hadn't-"

Dean's free hand cupped my cheeks gently, tilting my head so I could look at him. My breath snagged at the intensity of his gaze, whatever I wanted to say melted in the heat of his hands on my face. His thumb slowly stroked my bottom lip, his touch burning yet soft and sensual, causing me to shudder.

Fuck that felt good.

Dean closed his eyes briefly, made a low noise in his throat and covered the distance between us. His mouth met mine and the world fucking melted in the background. His hand slid from holding my cheeks to cupping my neck as he devoured my lips and hell it felt good!

I grabbed at his chest, hungry, aching, eager to receive all that he could give. The pleasure that his kisses promised. His abs rumbled beneath my touch, and his hands tightened around my hips, pulling me closer into that warm enticing heat.

"More," I moaned, when he pulled away. Sliding my hands around his neck, I pressed my lips against the crook of his neck, darting my tongue to taste that damned Adam apple that teased the hell out of me. His hands, firm and rough grabbed my breasts through the flimsy nightwear I wore. "Oh fuck!"

He hummed, captured my lips again as his hands kneaded and fondled my breasts, plucking at my nipples through my gown.

Fuck yes, please.

Like a damned wanton, I arched into his touch, panting, wishing he would rip the damned dress apart and cover my aching nipples with his mouth. That sinfully skillful mouth.

But as quickly as it began, the kiss ended.
My eyes flickered open slowly to see Dean stare down at me, his eyes shifting back to their brown colour. His face remained poised over mine, breathing heavily.  My scattered thoughts returned, arranging themselves like a damned puzzle and my eyes widened like saucers when I realized what I had just done.

"Oh my Gosh!" I squealed, yanking myself out of his hold with all the mortification in the world dawning on me.

Shit! How messed up could I possibly be?! I had just made out with my step brother!

"I… I'm sorry!" I blurted, trying to quell my shaky nerves. "That should not have happened. I don't know what came over me."

Dean simply stared at me for a long ass while, his lips pressed into a firm line then shrugged.

"Right," he muttered, getting off the bed. I watched him leave the room without another word, my jaw opened like a damned fool.

What on Earth just happened?! I shouldn't be locking lips with my brother, he's mom's step son! That was messed up! 

But his lips… Oh his lips. Moon goddess, they had felt so good. So hot and demanding. And his hands. I glanced at my nightdress to see my nipples poking through the fabric. What I would have given for him to push the dress aside and just touch me-

"No!" I snapped, grabbing a pillow to my chest. "That's sick! That's disgusting, quit thinking about him, Hannah,"

Adjusting myself under the covers, I buried my face in my pillow and tried to force myself to sleep.

The next morning, I made sure to get up very early. It wasn't like I could sleep anyways. The earlier I was done, the sooner I could get my ass back to Chicago.

After brushing and freshening up, I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, resisting the urge to puke when I heard raucous laughter from the kitchen. I could deal with seeing Damon and Damian. But not Dean. Not after last night.