Chapter 3

"Good Night Jisung" "Good Night Hyunjin"  minho heard the guys outside their share room, which is not so far from Hyunjin's.

Jisung entered inside, taking off his jacket, headphones going to the bathroom changing his clothes.He came back with simple pajamas and tugged in the bed.

Meanwhile minho was scrolling his phone and when he heard jisung and Hyunjin out he realised jisung is back he continue scrolling his phone , jisung walked in , minho look at him and wanted to say something but the younger seemed to be not interested so he didn't. Just like that, they both sleep.

"Hi Hyun, good morning," jisung greeted his friend as he walked to where hyunjin was sitting.

"Gud Morning Ji," said Hyunjin.

"Sleep well?" asked hyunjin "Yeah I guess so after I spent day with you yesterday, " said jisung chuckles.

"We can hang out again someday if you want," said Hyunjin "Okayyyy" jisung surely replied.

"Ji-Good Morning hyung," Greeted Hyunjin to minho , who just came out from his room

"Morning," replied minho bluntly, walking to the refrigerator, grabbing a packet of milk, pouring it into a cup.

Hyunjin shrugged. "Imma go to my room, I left my phone," said hyunjin, walking away.

"Yeah, okay," said jisng as he sat on the chair, taking his phone from his pocket.

Hours later.

"Jisung," called Felix as he got closer to jisung

"Yes," responded jisung, looking at frlux's direction.

"I was thinking of this video I found on tiktok, so I thought why don't we do this together?" said felix as he sat down, showing the video to jisung."Have you seen this?" said Felix, laughing at his own video dancing his booty out."Ohhh Gosh Felix, " laughs jisung

"Oh my gawd lix,. I never knew you could move those booty like that,,,,wow you look stunning with those long hair, " complimented jisung.

"Thanks," told Felix, flipping his no longer hair sassily.

"So about this video, I don't have a problem doing it," said jisung "Fine lets try," replied Felix.

After a while, they tried and did good. The video came out well "Wow let's post it," said jisung. "You sure?" said Felix.

"Yessss"

"You are not gonna ask Minho first?" asked Felix, confused why jisung wanted to post this video without showing to minho first.

Cuz whenever jisung makes a tiktok, he will show it to minho first. If minho likes it, he will post on media.

"Why do I have to ask him, It's our video, not mine alone," said Jisung  "Well then," replied Felix. "This is again unusual thinks Felix.

"Done!"

"Anyway, have hyunjin seen that video?" asked jisung as they walked to the room maybe or somewhere.

"What video?" asked Felix, not getting about which video jisung talked about.

"Ohh, nothing," jisung uttered, he knows his two best friends kind of have some feelings for each other. He noticed it but decided not to interfere.

"You did good, leeknow," praised Chan after minho finished recording his part of the new song.

"Thank you," replied Minho.

"Minho did good as usual, right, han?"  said chan, looking at jisung, who said beside him.

"Huh.. Oh..hmm, " responds jisung emotionlesss, but inside, he praised him....ofcourse, as always, his fav hyung is great.

Chan absolutely noticed it he asked it on purpose because jisung reacted and helped the other members in recording, but he was quiet when it was Minho's Turned.

Minho was also upset with this all, but he ignored it.

"Guys,I'm done recording. I'm heading home first, or maybe hang out with a friend, see you guys later," said Minho as he left the recording room.

"Okay," said chan. "He can't do anything right now.

Jisung didn't respond he was just checking the songs, etc, as if he didn't care...later, it was his turned he recorded his part with so much emotion and feeling.

He was about to cry at a part where he changed some lines and had it touch his heart.

"Wow, Han, you did great!" changbin praised.

"Yes Han, you sing like you just had a breakup." chan chuckles and praises him at the same time.

'It does feel like' thought jisung.

"Thanks, Hyung."

"Okay,now everyone is done recording,"

"Let's go home. I'm tired,"

"Yup "