chapter 12

Jisung rested his back, on the headstand, unlocked his phone, and started scrolling his phone again.
Minho stared at the boy for perfect seconds. He put his right hand on jisung's thigh. Jisung immediately looked at him. Minho didn't utter any words.

He keeps staring at the boys, he shift his position facing jisung wholly. He lustfully stared at him, and jisung couldn't utter a word either because of the intense stares.

Minho bends closer to jisung's neck, and he smells him for some seconds,"What were you doing?" He whispered in jisung's ear. Jisung held his breath from how husky minho's tone was . It sounds really hot.

Minho leaned closer, his face touching jisung's neck.
Minho grabbed jisung's both hands and held it tight.
"Tell me," he uttered again.

"I was doing nothing," jisung told, minho smirk , even though jisung could not see it. "You sure?" He asked.
"Yes," jisung replied.

"And what I'm doing now?" He asked, looking at jisung nervously face. Jisung doesn't know what to say.
He was just sharing a stare with minho.

"You know what you did?" He asked. His hand ungrabbed one of his hands and trailed to jisung's waist and stopped there.

"This waist...." he said while grabbing it harshly, which makes jisung groans,"aaah, ".
"And that sound," he touched jisung's lip with his other hand. "Both are mine," he said.

Jisung could see the lust in minho's eyes. Minho carresed his cheek and lip. He slowly leaned in and connected their lips.
At first, minho slowly kissed him, and jisung was just letting him do whatever minho did. Minho realised that jisung was not returning the kiss and let him do itself.
He bugged jisung's lip, earning a moan, he insert his tongue inside and devoured him.

Minho's hand was now both on jisung's waist, pulling him down , jisung lay on the bed fully. Minho hovered over him, continuing the kiss. He traced his hand up to jisung's neck and held it deepening the kiss.

Minho was getting hornier and needy as he deepened the kiss. His p-member was hard, and jisung could feel it, poking on him. Minho part the kiss and lick jisung's lip.
Jisung could not help but moan from the pleasure, plus the poking on his lower part was too much to handle.

Jisung finally started competenting it, his hand guided to minho's shoulder and slowly to his neck, then minho's head. Minho grind on jisung, "aa-aahhh" he moans,.

"Hyung," he uttered, minho was sucking and making hickies all over his neck, "yes baby," he replied.
"I-aah-i want y-ou," jisung said, winced because of the pain on his neck, and continued his words again.

"I want you too"minho replied,jisung trailed down his hand to the the hem of minho's shirt, trying to take it off, minho chuckles " can't wait huh" he said, "need you quickly" told jisung. Minho took off his shirt, "Am I the only one who got undressed?" he said. Jisung shook his head, minho began to take off jisung's shirt too , but minho went further and unbotton jisung's pants too, jisung looked up at him, surprised but calm quickly. He was shy and tried to hide his blush, "Don't be shy baby, I'm yours and you are mind, there's nothing tobe embarrased" he said, pecking jisung's lip

Minho again started trailing kisses all over jisung's body. Jisung was feeling good, and minho was already enjoying it. He could feel his dick is excited (lmao). He stared at jisung for seconds."jisung, I want you , right now," he said, "then, what are you waiting?" replied jisung, looking at him eagerly like minho.

Minho unbotton his pants along with his boxer and throws it on the floor. He hover again on top of jisung , his both hands were on each side his leg was on between jisung's.
"Don't we need prep?" Minho asked, jisung shook his head. "No , babe, we need it, or it will hurt," he said, standing up, walking to the cabinet, and taking a lube but no condom.