Chapter 4

It's already 2 weeks, they are still ignoring each other, and they rarely talk. Jisung spends time mostly with Hyunjin even though it might affect Hyun Jin's and Felix's feelings they haven't confessed yet, so it would be fine.

Minho also hangs out a lot. No one knows who he hangs out with he never told them, but the members are concerned and worried about Jisung and him.

In the afternoon~

All are together in one room where they would play games or just spend time with each other, we can say a free room... yeah.

"Guysss," called out Minho.

Everyone is silent, not that they are scared, but Minho is talking to them? Like now, usually he would just scroll his phone or play games even if he talked. It would be only about works.

But today, that's not the case, "Yes what is it?"
Asked Chan.

"I have something to ask you all," said minho, thinking of it. He has been thinking of this for so long that he can hide it anymore.He wants to tell his friends about this.

"Help me confess!"

"Huh!"

He always thinks about that person when he hangs out and he misses that person everyday.He wants to be with that person.
He misses those affection, talks, smiles, laughs, and everything.

"I like someone," Minho said

"What?!!!!" All of them in unison except one yk.

"Yes."

"Wow, Hyung, that's why you have been hanging out a lot," said hyunjin, raising his eyebrow.

"Who is that lucky person?" asked Felix.

"Must be really cute," uttered Jeongin, thinking about that lucky person like a cute kid.

"Yess,,really cute," said Minho Chuckles.

"Ooooooohhh," all of them teased...

"When will you introduce her to us?" asked Changbin asked.

"Soon," said minho, not catching the gender , he was still thinking about his cute crush.

Meanwhile, jisung He was broken, he couldn't utter a word, he knew he had a crush on the older but he kept on ignoring.

But now that the older confessed about his crush, he is know damn well it was not just a crush it's love otherwise he won't feel like this , broken, feel like a sharp piece of glass is piercing deep to his heart.

He wanted to cry, he can feel his steamy hot tears about to fall.He quickly wiped it before the members could notice.

He smiled a fake smile, and he then congratulated his fav hyung.

"Congratulations, hyung!" Jisung screamed out loudly.

Minho immediately looked at jisung, and he smiled.

"Why we're you so silent, ji?" asked Felix.

"I was shocked, guys. I'm so happy for you, Hyung," he beamed at minho.

Minho just nodded, but 'what? Why is jisung so happy about my confession?like he think I like someone and he is happy with it? So....he doesn't like me?...minho said internally.

'But I was talking about Him, only'

Now that he found out jisung is happy with him liking someone else, what should he do? Should he tell him now that's it's no one else? Is it him only?....

Th-thanks" mumbled minho.

"Anyways, I'm going to sleep," said Jisung as he left.

'Such a Fools' all of the members coincidentally and internally said in unison(lol)