Possessive (1)

"Twinkle ! Twinkle !" A man yelled while coming out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist. Listening to his yell a woman came running to him.

"Kunj shhhh she is sleeping. She'll wake up" Twinkle said in a hushed voice.

"Sorry. Please give me my clothes na I am getting late for my office" he replied in low voice and she nods. She pulled out his clothes from the wardrobe and gave him. While twinkle rushed to the kitchen to check breakfast.

Kunj came into the living room shuffling through his bag and wallet. Twinkle immediately set his plate for breakfast.

"Kunj have your breakfast" she said coming to him with a plate in her hands.

"No No I don't have time. I am already late I have to leave" he turned on his heel to leave but she stopped him.

"Just one paratha please. Aise bina breakfast ke nhi jaate Kunj" she requested.

"Twinkleeee.."he glared at her as he knew she wouldn't let him go empty stomach.

"I'll wrap this quickly in foil paper you can have on your way" she said running in the kitchen.

"Acha how will I ride the bike then ?" He said in sarcasm.

"I am going bye" he said leaving and Twinkle eyes went on his lunch box. Before she could pick it a loud shrilled voice echoed in their apartment. Leaving everything aside Twinkle rushed towards their room and went near the baby cot where their ten months toddler was crying.

"Mera bacha kya hua haan. Chalo chalo papa ko bye bye bolke aate hain" she held her in arms and moved out of the apartment with his lunch box in her hand. Before she could enter the elevator it got closed instantly.

"What the hell" she stumped her foot angrily and marched back to the room.

"Kukoo your papa is so bad he left without breakfast and didn't even take his lunch. Let him come I'll see him" she cursed under her breath while Kukoo threw some gibberish words in agreement.

"Lets give you a bath and make my doll ready" she kissed on her cheeks moving towards the washroom.

Kunj rang the door bell and he was welcomed with annoyed Twinkle who was shooting glares at him.

"Kya hua ?" He asked coming inside.

"Kunj you are so irresponsible. Did you have your meal ??" She chided and he closed his eyes as he knew she must be tensed about him.

"Relax darling I had something in the canteen. Bhooka thodi rahunga" he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her.

"Leave me because of you I was worried the whole day" she kept hand on his chest pushing him but he held her closer in return.

"Toh abhi mood acha kardete hain" before she could understand he placed his lips on her kissing her hungrily. His one hand cupped her jaw and tilted her head for better access. Twinkle sighed in the kiss as he sucked her lower lip slowly. He nibbled on her lips and she responded to him in the same way. They broke the kiss after a good time.

"Sadu" she muttered while gasping for breath.

"I hope it enlightened your mood if not then I have other ways too" he said with a mischievous grin.

"No thank you I have a daughter to look after unlike you busy man" she pushed him and went to their room followed by Kunj.

Kunj took Kukoo in his embrace who was sitting on the floor playing with her toys.

"Mera bacha I missed you so much" he kissed on her forehead while she smiled in joy seeing her father. She is Papa's princess.

"Kunj freshen up first then play with her" Twinkle said.