Family (1)

Amidst the silence in the corridor  footsteps echoed. Kunj lazily strolled towards his room and opening his room he found his wife sitting on the bed dozing off. He sighed at the sight keeping his coat on the couch.

Twinkle eyes flickered due to the noise and she blinked her eyes to get clear vision of her husband who was now sitting opposite of her with his hand on either sides of her legs.

"How many times I have to tell you ?" Kunj asked raising his eye brows.

"How many times I have to tell you message me when you are coming late ?" Twinkle answered back rubbing her eyes.

"Okay baba sorry" Kunj said in a bored tone and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Kunj hugged her back seeking solace in eachother arms. He pulled away after sometimes.

"Sleep" he said pecking her lips.

"Hmm you also come ?" She pulled his bicep but he stopped her actions.

"Let me freshen up" he got up and went inside washroom.

After freshening up Kunj came back and found Twinkle eating white sauce pasta.

"Really ?" He slapped his forehead.

"What ?" She snort.

"You are eating at this time ?" He asked sitting beside her.

"I had dinner with everyone and after waiting for you I feel hungry"

"Ofcourse"

Twinkle forward the fork towards him and he took a bite.

"By the way you made this at this time ?"

"No Vivu wanted so I made for him and this was left out" she said stuffing pasta in her mouth. While eating the sauce got smeared on her lower lips which Kunj noticed. Wasting no time he claimed her lips licking the pasta and kissing her lips.

"Umm" she moaned in pleasure when he nibbled on her lips to explore her mouth. Giving in she opened her mouth, their tongues clashed and they devoured the taste of pasta together.

"Uff Kunj" she grumbled when he broke the kiss.

"My share of today" he winked at her making her flushed and before he could utter more teasing she stuffed the food in  his mouth.

Like this they finished pasta together.

"Now finally sleep" he jumped on bed and closed his eyes. She laid beside him resting her head on his chest and nestling in his arms.

Silence hummed in the room and their breathing voice resonated.

"Twinkle you remember you have gynaecologist appointment yesterday ?" Kunj asked glacing at her.

"Yaad hai par yeh socha hai ke mummy ji ko kya bolenge ?" she raised her brows.

"Yahi ke doctor ke pass jaa rhe hain" he shrugged.

"Ohh aur kyu ?"

"Toh bata dena kyu" he said smugly.

"Sab tumhari wajah se ho rha tum hi bohot desperate ho iske liye" she turned towards other side.

"Acha sorry you know it's important" he back hugged resting his chin on her shoulder. "Mera bas chale toh sach bata dun but it's our personal matter. I will inform maa that I am taking you out"

"Kunj" she called him softly.

"Han"

"Masi ji aane wali hain" Kunj eyes shot up at her words.