New

Urmila Sarna
Senior member of Sarna family. Kunj's dadi. She is a very sweet lady with a tint of traditional obsessed. She loves her grandchildrens to the core. A typical mother in law for her bahus. Head of the family and everyone has to follow her set of rules and regulations.

Manohar and Usha Sarna
Parents of Kunj. Manohar is a very strict father and shares a sweet sour relation with his son's . Retired from work and now spending time with his family. Usha is a very protective mother and typical mother in law. She has a soft corner for her elder daughter in law but dislikes towards her younger
daughter in law.

Vivek and Trisha Sarna
Bhaiya and bhabhi of Kunj. Vivek is a lawyer and affectionate brother of Kunj.
While Trisha is quite cunning and her sole motive is to rule on Sarna's. Vivek is unaware of his wife's motive as he is blindly in love with her. Both have a kid and are waiting for their second kid.

Rakesh and Preeti Sarna
Chacha and Chachi of Kunj. Rajeev is similiar to Manohar. Preeti is loving mother she loves everyone. She is one of favourite of Sarna siblings.

Rishi Sarna
Kunj's cousin. Son of his Chacha and Chachi. A very mischevious and sunshine boy. Twin of Riya.

Riya Sarna
Kunj's cousin sister. Daughter of his Chacha and Chachi. Undentical with her twin in appearance and identical in behaviour. Twin of Rishi.

Vivaan Sarna
Smallest member of Sarna family. Apple of everyones. 5 year old attention seeker.
Clings to his chachu's and only chachi.

No introduction of Twinj cus obviously you know them 😂

This shot is going to have a mixture of romance and drama. Lots of planning plotting, conspiracy, insults and cuteness. And all the requested scenes from Tere Liye will be will be completed in this. Yes it will have mature scenes too.