childs play ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

୨ ʚɞ ୧

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆ G E R M A N Y

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆
G E R M A N Y

── SOPHIA SITS ON THE edge of her bed, her legs swinging as she listens to Priscilla's excitement.

It had almost been a week since they'd gone to Elvis' party and Priscilla was still buzzed about it. Priscilla stood happily close to the closet, she pulled out various dresses and different skirt combos. Trying to find the perfect one for tonight.

Sophia on the other hand was less than excited, she'd been complaining all week, "Who the hell does he think he is?" Sophia breathes out from the corner of the room, "I mean thinking he's all that."

Priscilla throws a final dress on the the desk beside her and turns to face Sophia, "He was just teasing,"

"Teasing?" Sophia scoffed, "I don't like him. You know..." she turns her head.

Priscilla takes the clothes of the desk, walking over to the bed that Sophia's situated. Placing them neatly in a stack. Priscilla puts her hands of her hips, her blue eyes slightly squinted.

"Your getting worked up over nothing!" She sits down on the other side of the clothes, "Know, help me pick an outfit for tonight,"

Sophia huffs, lifting her gaze from the wall. She picks up the first dress.

A fitted black dress.

She raises on eyebrow, "Absolutely not."

"why?" Priscilla grabs the dress back, "It's pretty."

"It's something mom would wear..." she picks the next dress. The baby blue color matched Priscilla's eyes perfectly.

"hm." she remarked.

"hm what?" Priscilla asked anxiously awaiting a reaction.

"I like this one." Sophia nods, lifting it, trying to imagine Priscilla in it.

After sifting through the small pile, Sophia opted for the baby blue dress for Priscilla. Prisiclla put it in quickly and spun around at her reflection in the mirror.

"You look beautiful Cilla." Sophia smiled at her sister.

Her brown hair was carefully put in the signature ponytail that she always wore, a faint blush sat on Priscilla's cheeks.

Sophia twisted her hair inbetween her fingers, looking at the full closet, it was almost bursting with clothes.  But yet nothing seemed to satisfy her.

"How about this one? This one always look great on you." Priscilla takes the yellow dress out of the closet.

Usually Sophia would have opted for something like this, an innocent yellow sailor dress. But tonight she was just not feeling it.