forty two

042 - orphaned

042 - orphaned

season four -
episode six

DRIVING TOWARDS the animal clinic where the others are heading with an injured Brett Talbot, she sighs dialling a number in her phone

"Hey, we might need you at the animal clinic" Marlo states receiving an immediate response from the person on the other line that they're on their way.

Sighing she hangs up the mobile phone, pulling into the animal clinics parking lot and rushing inside hearing the panicked voice of her younger brother and the others.

Walking into the examination room seeing the teenager begin seizing a yellow substance out of his mouth.

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles asks trying to hold him down alongside the others.

Marlo pushes her sleeves of her long sleeve up and standing beside Derek who's frowning trying to use strength to hold the boy down on the table.

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane, I need to make an incision, and you need to hold him as still as possible" Deaton explains grabbing a scalpel from his equipment table beside them.

"Hey Derek? How about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles states just as Marlo and Isaac both begin to keep ahold of him.

Looking at Derek confused seeing him barely unable to hold the teenage boy down on the table.

"Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength" Derek mutters towards his girlfriend's brother.

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him" Deaton explains looking at the sour-wolf and the others.

"Derek, Marlo, Isaac; he's slipping, I don't think I can hold him" Stiles says.

Brett wakes from his unconscious state pushing the people out of his way.

Derek grabs onto Marlo seeing her nearly hit her head on the nearby table.

"Ah" Stiles shouts from the impact of the table and the push off Brett.