forty eight

048 — smoke and mirrors

season four —
episode twelve

MARLO AND THE REST OF THE PACK begin getting ready to go to Mexico to save Scott and Kira from Kate and the berserkers

Only Stiles and the others rush out to organise and get their parents permission to head to Mexico.

Marlo looks at her fiancé worriedly before biting her lip and looking down at the weapons on the table in their living room.

Marlo texts Riley letting him and Jordan into the plan for Mexico.

'we'll meet you there, we found argent' Riley's response says.

Marlo sighs in relief and looks at Derek once more looking at her already in concern.

"Riley and Jordan found Chris" Marlo explains showing him the texts.

Derek nods and continues looking through articles on his laptop.

Stiles grunts annoyed calling his sister's number hoping for the older brunette to talk some sense into their father.

'stiles? you okay?' Marlo says answering the phone, "Yeah, look, Dad won't let me go to Mexico" Stiles grits out.

Marlo chuckles sensing her little brother's annoyance through the phone.

'Little man, I don't blame the man, you're his only biological son, and going to Mexico to save Scott and Kira from a lunatic bitch doesn't really sound like a good plan on your part' Marlo states hearing Stiles sigh on the other line.

"But Marlo, Scott is my best friend and his in trouble, I can't just sit around knowing his out there going through god knows what" Stiles states.

Quickly ending the call phone with the other woman seeing Malia and others walk into the sheriff office ready to head to Scott's house to get something to follow his scent.